Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daeva13's abilities change list
So I have decided to make a list on my own, about abilities that need to be changed, because most of the times only pokemon used for pvp are discussed, while I think all of them should be fixed if the need arise. 

Venonat grass master -> poison novice

Mega-zebstrika attack expert -> attack master

Natu: sleep immunity -> a type immunity 
Xatu: same as natu
Mega-xatu: same as before plus regenerator -> expert regenarator

All the deerling family: grass immunity -> another type immunity

Wormadam-sandy expert defender -> shield master

Others will follow
(2016-02-23, 03:22 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: So I have decided to make a list on my own, about abilities that need to be changed, because most of the times only pokemon used for pvp are discussed, while I think all of them should be fixed if the need arise. 

Others will follow

Mega-lapras: regenerator -> expert regenerator 
                  water expert -> water master
(2016-02-25, 07:21 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 03:22 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: So I have decided to make a list on my own, about abilities that need to be changed, because most of the times only pokemon used for pvp are discussed, while I think all of them should be fixed if the need arise. 

Others will follow

Mega-lapras: regenerator -> expert regenerator 
                  water expert -> water master
Mega-furret: normal expert -> normal master
                  physical expert -> physical master

Mega-linoone: regenerator -> expert regenerator
Though liking the effort, I will try (this weekend) to make a thread/open discussion where we discuss all of them that need changing in an orderly fashion

So, people CAN get personal opinions in there and those can be discussed.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2016-03-02, 09:23 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Though liking the effort, I will try (this weekend) to make a thread/open discussion where we discuss all of them that need changing in an orderly fashion

people are free to discuss and state their opinions here, it's just no one said anything at all apart from you.
(2016-03-02, 10:53 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 09:23 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Though liking the effort, I will try (this weekend) to make a thread/open discussion where we discuss all of them that need changing in an orderly fashion

people are free to discuss and state their opinions here, it's just no one said anything at all apart from you.

I know, that's why I'm going to make the huge debate. Probably during the weekend..
That way everyone can get envolved
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2016-03-02, 11:20 AM)Metin Wrote: Haxorus =speed master }}}}} dragon master or competion

Haxorus previously had competition, I highly doubt it will get the support of the community for it to be changed back. Though dragon master is a nice suggestion, it will only boost the already high attacking power of haxorus, making more ppl cry about how OP it is
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Well we already have a thread for suggesting and discussing ability changes →here
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-03-02, 06:38 PM)Blau Wrote: Well we already have a thread for suggesting and discussing ability changes →here

yeah i know but there people mostly focused on legendaries or pvp usable pokes, while i am trying to focus more on all the others that maybe less people are interested on but that need a change anyway due to errors or similar
If you think its too focused on pvp, change the focus. The thread is meant for abi changes, there's no certain abi set thats being accepted
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2016-03-03, 12:08 AM)ch17175 Wrote: If you think its too focused on pvp, change the focus. The thread is meant for abi changes, there's no certain abi set thats being accepted

yep, that's why I made this thread, to list all the pokemons that need  abilities changing regardless their class or if they are used or not
i think it is good idea to discuss lower class pokemon abilities too

mentioned improvements will be applied
(2016-03-14, 03:01 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i think it is good idea to discuss lower class pokemon abilities too

mentioned improvements will be applied

Thank you very much Smile
thanks cef for making ability changes happen sooner or later it will help out a lot more with pokemon that has crazy abilities Smile
GhostJokerCoen