Poll: WANNA JOIN CEFURKAN MMORPG'S PROTECTION TEAM?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES!!ILL BE A SWORE PROTECTOR OF EM!!!!
0%
NO.I dont wanna or cannot.
0%
Idc.A CHOICE FOR CEF'S MMORPG'S HATERS!!!!
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CeFurkan MMORPG'S Protection Team
If u wanna protect CeF's MMORPG'S,u JOIN HERE!!!U are removed if inactive more than 30 Days!!!!!Current Members:
(Team Creator)StopBanning
(MMORPG Creator AND idol of the team)CeFurkan
Will update when premotion is given!!!!
We are sworn protectors of CeF's MMORPG'S!!!

Quote:CeFurkan MMORPG'S Protection Team
I'll join
thank you
i love this blog
thanks for this
They are one of the most trusted names in the academic writing service industry. Their goal is to help students succeed in their studies by providing them with custom research papers written by qualified writers pay someone to write my dissertation UK. They understand how important this is for students because they know how difficult it can be to complete tasks like this on their own.
fddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
awesome game i like it
thanks for this i like it
thanks dear
Heets Canada is a new, affordable smoking cessation product that is designed to help smokers quit smoking. The product is available in Canada and is designed to help smokers quit smoking by helping them to control their nicotine levels. The product is also available in a variety of flavors, making it easy for smokers to find a product that they like. The product is also available in a variety of packaging Camel Blue options, making it easy for smokers to store and use the product.
sadsadsadsad
thank for sharing
assasa
The spiderman daytona jacket is a popular choice among fans of the iconic the comfortable fit make it perfect for everyday wear or cosplay events.
Looking for a stylish and Barbie theme outfits try this Gap Pink Hoodie Pair it with your favorite jeans or leggings for a chic and trendy look that will turn heads wherever you go.
Wow , thank you
nice post this is
Hello I Am New Here!
Where can I get Games related topics from this forum?
And why I am not able to see the counting of votes for this post.
Is there anyone who can help me out from this situation
Just DM me whenever you are free.
I will contact to you very soon
Huge thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! Your kind words made my day extra special. Grateful for each of you!
Thank you, coworkers, for the surprise birthday celebration! Feeling blessed to work with such an awesome team!
A big shoutout to Olli for the amazing birthday gift! Your thoughtfulness means the world to me.
Thank you, community, for the incredible support during [Event/Occasion]! Together, we make a difference.