Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for an unfair reason.
[CM]Rot banned me from chat for saying "I'm going to go play Call of Duty". Before he did that he DID warn me, and tell me that it was against the rules, but when I linked the rules, and even told him the rule number. He banned me. Basically. I said I was going to play CoD. He said it was against the rules to say that. I linked the rules, and proved that it wasn't, and then he banned me.

[Image: 2qa7qeb.png]
Wow!! never saw that coming ...... That is a Really unfair Reason i don't see why one should be banned for playing CoD its nowhere near breaking the Rules 
its not even a F2P game
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
Um.. Talking about Call of Duty isn't an infraction of the rules. This moderator doesn't know the rules.

Also, why do they have "this is a child-friendly game" one minute and then say "this is not a child-friendly game" the next? Haha.
Lol yeah i support zach but i think topic must be dropped if told by a cm not sure if a valid reason is necessary Rolleyes
(2015-06-17, 01:05 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Lol yeah i support zach but i think topic must be dropped if told by a cm not sure if a valid reason is necessary Rolleyes

In respect, yes a topic can be dropped if requested by a moderator.
But in this situation, this moderator is enforcing something that isn't an infraction of the rules.
(2015-06-17, 06:44 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote:
(2015-06-17, 01:05 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Lol yeah i support zach but i think topic must be dropped if told by a cm not sure if a valid reason is necessary Rolleyes

In respect, yes a topic can be dropped if requested by a moderator.
But in this situation, this moderator is enforcing something that isn't an infraction of the rules.
Though so Angel
ye i told that moderator COD is fine this can happen time to time
Thanks
I'm from the spanish chat, i'm sending this message because a Chat Master called banderley.666 is abusing of his privileges and breaking the rules he insulted me Banned me without a solid reason after i made a joke that dont brake any rule of the game (i'm reading the rules right now and it didnt brake any of them) and the rules also specify that there should be a warning before ban something he didnt do so i made another account to ask him why i was unfairly banned without a reason, he banned my secondary account as well for no reason again and right now he is insulting someone for asking him why he banned me and banned him to without a warning and a reason, i really hope someone will do something about this, please.
The CM banderley.666 banned me again for specifying the rules violated by him, the excuse of this ban was "for spamming" the rules specify that i have to send 5 message in a row to be banned with that excuse, I made sure not to break this rule as i debated with him, but he decided to ignore the rules AGAIN to unfairly punish me, now my question is, is he supposed to violate the rules like that every second of his life? someone is gonna do something about it? or i'm just writing this for nothing so he can ban me again tomorrow for no reason at all? please answer me and tell me if someone is gonna do something about this.
hello am responsible banderley.666 prohibit the user and explain the reasons and broke rules
Repeatedly post comments consisting of a Word, letter , number or symbol
Trolling is probibited to harass, and /or bait moderators
No flames trolling, and / or harass other users in order to incite anger , frustration, or argument.
No circumvent the ban , Access to another account.
If you are banned three or more times due to the violation of the rules, you can completely lose their chat privileges
The user banderley.666                                       https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfi...rId=154217

Break the following rules:
-Abusing of his CM privileges.
-Banning without a reason.
-Didnt give a warning before banning a player.
-Trolling/Harassment/flaming.
-This user insulted me in more than one occasion using words that incite anger.
-Banned my secondary account for no reason.
-Deleted every post i made in the comment section for no reason or justification.
-Made racist comments more than one time.
-Spamming more than 5 comments in a row.
-He proceeded to discuss and insult for multiple minutes trying to justify the broken rules already mentioned in this post then ban me again for no reason.
-He threatened me saying that if i send this post to the forum he would ban me permanently.
say rookie start playing for a period of two weeks is no insult and comments are automatically deleted when you give to him ban.
your homework before you speak and do not bear false witness please.
I explained that it would ban given to do repetitive comments.
have a good game
(2015-10-04, 03:58 PM)banderley Wrote: say rookie start playing for a period of two weeks is no insult and comments are automatically deleted when you give to him ban.
your homework before you speak and do not bear false witness please.
I explained that it would ban given to do repetitive comments.
have a good game
It is not an insult, it is a comment that incites hatred which is penalized by the rules and the conversation we were having had no space for such a word, the comments specified in my report that you deleted were after my ban when we continue to debate about your behavior, and all my allegations in the report are true, and you explained absolute nothing i actually i explained to you that to brake the spam rule you have to send 5 consecutive message as the rules specify something i didn't do because you were looking for an excuse to ban me again, and then again you ignore and brake the rules banning me again, i'm sorry but you clearly do not know any single rule of the game and you brake at least 20 last night, i won't stop until you meet the consequences for abusing of your privileges and breaking every existent rule in game ruining other users gameplay quality.
The latest parts have nothing to do with any of this, sort this out yourself;
Thread is now closed
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)