Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alpha Forms and Unused Mons
I have been looking into scrapped, early, and concept pokemon, and the closest thing i can get to playing any of that is a GS Demo, but of course, it's a demo, so it means nothing to me. I have a huge list of mons that can be implemented, all where made by the official creators. All these mons are from gen 1 and 2. I can post info on the art channel of the discord server. I don't know if I should paste my sketches in the server or on my art page. If admin finds this, tell me where I should put my sketches. Most of the sketches i posted on the server where rough sketches and not exactly how i wanted them. Thank you for reading, I will be happy to draw and redraw existing or fake mons.
you can direct message me on discord

ty
Cricket leagues provide an opportunity for aspiring cricketers to experience a professional cricket environment. Playing in a league setting exposes players to the standards, expectations, and intensity of professional cricket. This exposure helps them understand the demands of the game t20 world cup schedule at a higher level and prepares them for potential transitions to professional cricket in the future.