if i forgot a pokemon .... pls subscribe
[-] The following 2 users Like Soulcleaver's post:
  • ASHHSA, CeFurkan
[-] The following 1 user Likes CeFurkan's post:
  • Soulcleaver
Melmetal : same abilities like Meltan

Zeraora : Electric Master, speed master and evasion master

Naganadel : Poison Master, Exp.Regenerator , Perfect Body

Melmetal , Meltan and Zeraora must be have Legendary Class... all others ultra rare , they re ultra beasts
[-] The following 1 user Likes Soulcleaver's post:
  • CeFurkan
If you are going to add Lycanroc-Dusk to the game, pretty much the same abilities as the other Lycans.

On a side note: if any Necrozma forms are made here are a few ideas:

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: Evolve Necrozma with Steel orb
Abilities: Physical Master/Attack Master, Expert Regenerator, and Perfect Body

Necrozma-Dawn-Wings: Evolve Necrozma with Ghost Orb
Abilities: SpAttack Master, Expert Regenerator, and Perfect Body

Mega-Necrozma (Ultra Burst Form): Evolve at level 85 with Dragon Orb
Abilities: Berserk, Expert Regenerator, and Perfect Body

And regarding NEerozma's new signature move Photon Geyser, in the games, Photon Geyser would be Physical or Special damage depending on which stat is higher (Attack > SpAttack, Photon Geyser would be Physical and Vice Versa).
"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

- Karen of the Johto Elite Four
[-] The following 2 users Like SurfinSamurott's post:
  • CeFurkan, Soulcleaver
(2019-02-14, 12:50 AM)Soulcleaver Wrote: Melmetal : same abilities like Meltan

Zeraora : Electric Master,  speed master and evasion master

Naganadel : Poison Master, Exp.Regenerator , Perfect Body

Melmetal , Meltan  and Zeraora must be have Legendary Class... all others ultra rare , they re ultra beasts

Also, don't forget about Melmetal's signature move: Double Iron Bash. It is a 60 Base Power steel type move that hits twice, and has a 30% chance to flinch per hit.

so basically it is a 120 base power move with a 60% flinch rate. and also gets Steel type STAB and boosted by Steel Master (given Melmetal gets that ability)
"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

- Karen of the Johto Elite Four
[-] The following 2 users Like SurfinSamurott's post:
  • CeFurkan, Soulcleaver
, really ?
What a nice post! Thank you so much and I am really looking forward to reading more and more articles from you.
asasasasas
this article is goog, i often watch them
hope you fell the same
Hello, everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum, and I'm here to provide you with some information on the game. The greatest version may be found at the following link: play snake. game for ladies and youth are now available, and while it's true that most people play this game as a way to kill time, I can attest to the fact that it's an incredible experience, having previously participated in it myself. At the very least, give this game a shot, and then get back to me with your thoughts on it.
(2022-12-08, 01:53 AM)Janesbenth1 Wrote: What a nice post! Thank you so much and I am really looking forward to reading more and more articles from you.

I am also so happy to find your this informative post..thanks.
Your post is amazing.
Thanks. I got it
Great article