Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imo for new players who chose totodile berserk abilty is very painful choice for him and if they didn't know the system well so the value of totodile of his fans decrease and accuracy weapon is too expensive for thim
so i think at least u can change this abilty with slow strong would be good start for new player who choose totodile
i agree with him
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
alright i am gonna fix it ty Smile

made the changes will be fixed at next update hopefully
I wish I could also make some free time and play Pokemon with you guys. But due to the immense workload at my ebook writing services office due to huge client orders. I barely get free time.
Show your love for ATEEZ everywhere you go with our stylish ateez bomber jacket! This trendy and eye-catching jacket is a must-have for every ATINY. With its sleek design and high-quality material, it's perfect for showing off your dedication to your favorite K-pop group. Whether you're attending a concert, hanging out with friends, or simply running errands, this jacket will make a statement. Don't miss out on the chance to join the ATEEZ fandom in style. Shop now and elevate your fashion game while supporting your beloved idols. Get ready to turn heads and spread the ATEEZ love wherever you go!
A pretty decent post overall. I just now discovered your blog and wanted to say that I have thoroughly liked reading the posts that you have published there. In any case, I will be subscribing to your RSS, and I really hope that you post something new very soon.
In Pokémon games, the rainbow friends choice of a Pokémon's ability can indeed affect its performance in battles.
hello
i love pokemon go
Pikachu lover
lets go
I'm a fan of Pokemon and used to play the game every day. However, I'm not getting time to play it with my friends these days. The best option is to pay someone to do assignments Ireland to reduce my workload. Students facing academic problems can reach out to Assignment Writing Ireland for any educational assistance. Now you can easily enjoy playing Pokemon with other members.
By staying abreast of the latest educational paper io research and best practices, the city is positioning itself as a pioneer in early childhood development.
There are many things that can help you
good topic thanks
maybe yes
Yes, it fixed.
Professional book writers are experienced authors skilled in crafting engaging and marketable books, often offering services like ghostwriting to help clients bring their ideas to life.