Poll: are you happy with changes over past month or 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
23.53%
No
47.06%
mixed reaction
29.41%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
returning to game after 2 months
So I had stepped away for a little over 2 months , and I can simply say that returning to this game has been most frustrating experience . This is just but a shadow of the game that i thoroughly enjoyed few months back.

many a regular players would know me as as CM or as a hunter ( never went for pvp much ) , and i can tell u that now i m just a CM . there is nothing to do in the game for me other than moderating chat , may be check daily rewards Dodgy

personal issues ( lets just call them my issues for now , n lets act lik other than very number of players almost everyone is combined in hating these ) :
1.  the reward box pokemons dropping from sky . no kidding , its raining perfect shinies and perfect megas . why would anyone care to hunt anymore. 27 each iv is really high value for something that u can get every day possibly by mere luck and nothing else. reward box need to be nerfed to 22 like starters used to be , or else u r discouraging players to hunt at all
2. the increased encounter rates and 2 shinies on a map ... well in th past 6 hours i ran from 6 shinies  .. yes coz in past if i wanted to retain my shiny counter if i really want one , it just meant stick to map. now it means running from shinies , or i would hv 3 s-machops right now and 3 s-pumpkaboos-large ( which i dont want at sake of my escape counter )
3. pokemon abilities change  .. now this one seems like move in the right direction , but seems like a few have simply decided on a whim what goes where. i see general dissatisfaction amongst players over nerfing some of the most liked pvp pokes , and still mods seems to be blind to it. personally i think anyone person who has a pokemon team and is involved in the game should not be allowed to tamper the pokemons abilities so freely .
4. THE WARNING : seriously the warning has been biggest hinderance for any hunter if they want to hunt only shinies on a map , while building up escape counter to hunt legends on next map . now it just keeps irritatingly popping until u finally engage that class just to stop the damn thing. this warning needs to configurable

i know i can go further but at this point i think it will dilute focus from these 4 points so I'll just stop here atm.

anybody who feels as frustrated as i am ( to the point of quitting a game that enjoyed a lot ) plz comment on this thread , point out anything i might have missed or incorrectly stated

no so content player
Nikhil
Not close to quitting the game, but i hate the decreased difficuly. I'm not a hunter, but i've been finding 3-4 shinies everyday since the update, and not that its a bad thing but it was more enjoyable when it was still hard to find them. The pvp aspect? YAAS! So many pvp pokes have been nerfed! Like grass master and grass mania on ms kb? That doesn't even make sense! Or sm giras new abis? They destroyed its use as a tanker! The daily rewards is too much fr me as well. while the shinies+ require a certain number of battles to acquire, that doesn't take away from the fact that what once used to be coveted(reward boxes if you're not following) are now as easy to obtain as a click on fb & twitter. While I don't think these are all necessarily bad things, they've done more harm than good to the general quality of gameplay. There needs to be some revisions.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Nothing was good about it 
We ordinary players can't hunt more better and do better
Thank You NIK for this thread
[Image: grimmjow_signature__by_ruki_rukia-d7mgjue.png]
(2015-08-30, 11:34 PM)nikhilvirus Wrote: So I had stepped away for a little over 2 months , and I can simply say that returning to this game has been most frustrating experience . This is just but a shadow of the game that i thoroughly enjoyed few months back.

many a regular players would know me as as CM or as a hunter ( never went for pvp much ) , and i can tell u that now i m just a CM . there is nothing to do in the game for me other than moderating chat , may be check daily rewards Dodgy

personal issues ( lets just call them my issues for now , n lets act lik other than very number of players almost everyone is combined in hating these ) :
1.  the reward box pokemons dropping from sky . no kidding , its raining perfect shinies and perfect megas . why would anyone care to hunt anymore. 27 each iv is really high value for something that u can get every day possibly by mere luck and nothing else. reward box need to be nerfed to 22 like starters used to be , or else u r discouraging players to hunt at all
2. the increased encounter rates and 2 shinies on a map ... well in th past 6 hours i ran from 6 shinies  .. yes coz in past if i wanted to retain my shiny counter if i really want one , it just meant stick to map. now it means running from shinies , or i would hv 3 s-machops right now and 3 s-pumpkaboos-large ( which i dont want at sake of my escape counter )
3. pokemon abilities change  .. now this one seems like move in the right direction , but seems like a few have simply decided on a whim what goes where. i see general dissatisfaction amongst players over nerfing some of the most liked pvp pokes , and still mods seems to be blind to it. personally i think anyone person who has a pokemon team and is involved in the game should not be allowed to tamper the pokemons abilities so freely .
4. THE WARNING : seriously the warning has been biggest hinderance for any hunter if they want to hunt only shinies on a map , while building up escape counter to hunt legends on next map . now it just keeps irritatingly popping until u finally engage that class just to stop the damn thing. this warning needs to configurable

i know i can go further but at this point i think it will dilute focus from these 4 points so I'll just stop here atm.

anybody who feels as frustrated as i am ( to the point of quitting a game that enjoyed a lot ) plz comment on this thread , point out anything i might have missed or incorrectly stated

no so content player
Nikhil

Drydenosborn here ^^

Never like the idea of just giving away free msl and not just msl ^^ rb at that too ^^. I have 5 of those of course ^^ but they all came from 2b gold "in game" ^^ try to picture out how i did it ^^ and then we just gave it to anyone who is lucky and will just do some extra npc or wild battles to beat the 20k limit ^^ and poop ^^ free rb msl ^^
I VOTED FOR THE WRONG ONE. I completely am not content.

1. reward
         rəˈwôrd/
        (noun)
  1. 1.
    a thing given in recognition of one's service, effort, or achievement.
TELL ME WHAT SERVICE, EFFORT, OR ACHIEVEMENT WAS GIVEN BY CLICKING FOUR BUTTONS!?!?!?! 
ANY RANDOM NEW PLAYER HAS BETTER POKEMON THAN ME BY CLICKING FOUR BUTTONS. I HAVE TO ENCOUNTER 100000 POKEMON TO SEE ANYTHING ALMOST AS AWESOME

2. THANK YOU, EVERYONE LOVES HOW VALUABLE SHINIES ARE, WE NEED MORE. OH WAIT, YOU DOUBLED THE CHANCE OF FINDING SHINIES, BUT SHINIES ARE WORTH 30% of ORIGINAL PRICE. AWESOME. SHINIES ARE TRULY SPECIAL IF WE CAN FIND ONE IN LESS THAN A HOUR

3. "THE ABILITIES MAKE THE POKEMONS OP, WE NEED TO BALANCE" "GIRATINA IS TOO STRONG, NERFNERFNERF" OH WAIT, you ruined manaphy... WHICH WAS A GIRATINA COUNTER

4. Oh yes, we don't even have to play anymore. Its button spamming. No skill, no need to pay attention to the game. You want people to love your game, MAKE THEM PAY ATTENTION TO WHATS HAPPENING. MAKE THEM TREASURE EVERYTHING THEY OWN
(2015-08-30, 11:34 PM)nikhilvirus Wrote: So I had stepped away for a little over 2 months , and I can simply say that returning to this game has been most frustrating experience . This is just but a shadow of the game that i thoroughly enjoyed few months back.

no so content player
Nikhil

I agree nik . The 2 shinies in 1 map is not a good idea because the shiny that you don't want on the map might show up over and over again . Also I don't like giving away free mega-shiny and mega-shiny-legendary give away . It makes some peoples hard work on making gold pointless like Dryden . Sad
(2015-08-30, 11:47 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: I VOTED FOR THE WRONG ONE. I completely am not content.

1. reward
         rəˈwôrd/
        (noun)
  1. 1.
    a thing given in recognition of one's service, effort, or achievement.
TELL ME WHAT SERVICE, EFFORT, OR ACHIEVEMENT WAS GIVEN BY CLICKING FOUR BUTTONS!?!?!?! 
ANY RANDOM NEW PLAYER HAS BETTER POKEMON THAN ME BY CLICKING FOUR BUTTONS. I HAVE TO ENCOUNTER 100000 POKEMON TO SEE ANYTHING ALMOST AS AWESOME

2. THANK YOU, EVERYONE LOVES HOW VALUABLE SHINIES ARE, WE NEED MORE. OH WAIT, YOU DOUBLED THE CHANCE OF FINDING SHINIES, BUT SHINIES ARE WORTH 30% of ORIGINAL PRICE. AWESOME. SHINIES ARE TRULY SPECIAL IF WE CAN FIND ONE IN LESS THAN A HOUR

3. "THE ABILITIES MAKE THE POKEMONS OP, WE NEED TO BALANCE" "GIRATINA IS TOO STRONG, NERFNERFNERF" OH WAIT, you ruined manaphy... WHICH WAS A GIRATINA COUNTER

4. Oh yes, we don't even have to play anymore. Its button spamming. No skill, no need to pay attention to the game. You want people to love your game, MAKE THEM PAY ATTENTION TO WHATS HAPPENING. MAKE THEM TREASURE EVERYTHING THEY OWN

your vote is still an eyesore , but your comment did make up for it Smile
I don't like the idea of getting mega, shiny, and shiny-megas with the daily reward. The mega pokemon and shiny-megas should be something the player achieves by him or herself. Also i dont like having 2 shiny pokemon on one map because they take away the possibility of getting the shiny you are looking for.
And how will we show the meaning and the true values of the game and give away just make people lazy and just focus on daily rewards and it doesn't mean that I hate the daily I just want is to learn the value of " WORKING HARD TO EARN MORE AND TO DO MORE "
[Image: grimmjow_signature__by_ruki_rukia-d7mgjue.png]
hmm would like to keep the 2 shinys on each route
no frend , i think these changes are good. you ran from shinys , this is your luck. i also ran from 3 shiny's yesterday , but these changes are good.Tongue
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
(2015-08-31, 12:58 AM)shubhi Wrote: no frend , i think these changes are good. you ran from shinys , this is your luck. i also ran from 3 shiny's yesterday , but these changes are good.Tongue

shubhi it wasn't a matter of luck . I chose to run from shinies , and thats not the point of post if you cared to read and grasp before jumping to vote. 

being the only one so far to have voted "YES" , i guess i'll have to simply accept your opinion as rare exception . And a game should not be sticking to changes liked by 1/10 ppl ( even though i think i'm highly overestimating that number too , would be like 2% if i go by chat )

(2015-08-31, 12:48 AM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: hmm would like to keep the 2 shinys on each route

no comments on other things ??
you want to keep higher percentage and 2 shiny per route 

but the reward box pokemons / the ability changes  ??
Changing reward box to normal pokes and legendary topping it off would be good since mega and shinnies and up suppose to be achievement for hard work. Two shinnies in an area well how the game suppose to introduce new shinnies if one area is limited to one shiny? The counters i'm ok with due to some players not playing half of their day to hunt for pokemon.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
I am not happy with two things.....one the can't run from shinies.....now instead of having to pay attention and earn shinies...people can just click run untill the warning comes up that there is somthing good on screen....for the people who are on all day this means they can get a few shinies everyday and boost thier ranks considerably....but for people like me who have to go to school and do homework and are only on 1-2 hours....it makes earning ranks harder than it was....also shinies have now gone so far down in price that people with only 20 mill(which is easy to obtain) can get shinies.....

2. The daily rewards......perfect pokemon are not that rare anymore and people dont have to work to get them....i think there should be a minium time played for the daily rewards....maybe like over 6 months so newbies dont get megable pokemon their frist day on.....maybe you should have it like on another game i play...you have to win a certain amount of battles each day/week to be elegable for the daily rewards...

I dont know it's just that i am frustrated when i see all these people in chat who are on all day catching 4-10 shinies a day....also it has made hunting shinies to reward my tourneys harder....so much i want to stop doing them Sad it also frustrates me that newbies with almost no gold can buy shinies now the value has gone down....now everyone and his brother has a shiny when it took people like me 1 month to train up enough to be able to even damage shinies....the shinies also make gyms a lot easier so now a newbie could beat gyms 1-7 in the first week if he knew how to earn money to buy them.....

But anyway.....this is an awesome game that just doesnt have any competition like it did when i started
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
Agree with 1 and 3 and well i don't really care about hunting since i am a PVP'er but yeah the abilities are a total mess up -_-
(2015-08-31, 02:35 AM)nikhilvirus Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 12:58 AM)shubhi Wrote: no frend , i think these changes are good. you ran from shinys , this is your luck. i also ran from 3 shiny's yesterday , but these changes are good.Tongue

shubhi it wasn't a matter of luck . I chose to run from shinies , and thats not the point of post if you cared to read and grasp before jumping to vote. 

being the only one so far to have voted "YES" , i guess i'll have to simply accept your opinion as rare exception . And a game should not be sticking to changes liked by 1/10 ppl ( even though i think i'm highly overestimating that number too , would be like 2% if i go by chat )

(2015-08-31, 12:48 AM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: hmm would like to keep the 2 shinys on each route

no comments on other things ??
you want to keep higher percentage and 2 shiny per route 

but the reward box pokemons / the ability changes  ??

look nikhil , i read it carefully and if you put the option on vote 'yes' so you can stop anyone to vote yes.

and i shared my opinion i like the changes.

i don't know why you guys don't like the changes.

ya i think reward system is not good.

but other like 2 shiny is very good.Shy
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
nice its more sort of losing game feel i agree everyword
but you forgot this things are started from tjread reward sort of thing then it was rewarded shiny legends 
then it updated to escape counter system and now its worst when it appears 2 shiny in a map when cef was here i sololy opposed about it killes motive of hunting and hunting is a main attaraction of ohr game
i dont know but game is killing itself
sorry to say this guyz
Well, i hardly play anymore, I just come on chat sometimes, I mostly agree with what you have postec.
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...

no so content player
Nikhil

1. That is great for PvP, it compensates not having a breeding system or something like that; the more there are, more users will be able to afford them, expecially common and uncommon ones; 27 ivs is fine, you still have the chance to get something better by hunting;

2. Two shinies on a map helps with the increased number of shinies; also price dropping will help more "fair" users afford a few of them, and not just traders and/or users who randomly offer 5 average legendaries to new users and get lucky;

3. That's good if it can improve gameplay;

4. That's one of the best improvements, i can't see any flaws in it;

In general, i'm happy with the new features.
many things updated and improved with latest update

any more issues?
Dunno if this thread is dead or not (not that i'd Care either :p)

I have to admit, i'm against the easymode Changes, however i See their point.
So i will put some ideas down, from what i experienced in the past days.

1.hunting for seniors is ruined.
Before, you were forced to PLAY the game.
Now 1/3 of the game is just spamming arrow keys. You won't have any disadvantages.
But i understand why it's implemented.
The ultra-rare pop up is just plain annoying and unnecessary.
It's an ultrarare. The Rarity whichs counter increases the fastest.
So keeping legendary and shiny Pop up but removing ultra rare pop up would be better imo.

The reward system, also well managed with the requirements, is simply too rewarding.
Scale the RB SML down to once a week or once a month would be better again.
Or nerf them down like stated above.

All in all the changes are great improvements, just not for the challenge searching Players like me.

Nonethless i'm aware that those were Community wishes, therefore i take off my hat for you CeF for implementing those and keeping the Community wishes still a priority!

P.s.: maybe it's a possible way to enabling a switch off button for the encounter pop ups?
Just like with the robo cpu pvp thingyBig Grin
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant