Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so i am ev training a poke for someone and it has rage powder. I used it just to see what it does and it increased the attacks and decreased the accuracy, now the description it says it should decrease all so can anyone confirm this?
nice find
yes there is bug in move
i just noticed even swagger needs to have its description corrected as now it says it decreases the attacks when it always increased it
nice find again
rage power and swagger both need fixing
nice finding daeva Big Grin
test again

just fixed

and pm me in game to get a rare pokemon reward Big Grin
(2017-01-20, 09:35 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: test again

just fixed

and pm me in game to get a rare pokemon reward Big Grin

thank you, i will check it and i will pm once i have decided which one to ask for now that the classes changed Tongue
do visit my blog too
Rage Powder is a move that was introduced in the fifth generation of Pokemon games. Its primary function is to redirect any attacks targeted at the user's ally to the user instead. This makes it a useful move for protecting a teammate in double battles.

According to the official Pokemon database, Rage Powder does not have any effect on the user's stats or accuracy. Its only effect is to redirect attacks. Therefore, it is possible that the increase in attacks and decrease in accuracy that you observed was due to some other factor, such as the opponent's ability or the use of a different move.

It's important to note that the mechanics of Pokemon games can be complex, and there are often many variables at play during battles. If you have any doubts or questions about a move's effects, it's always a good idea to consult reliable sources of information, such as the official Pokemon database or community forums with experienced players.