Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FOUNDED BY ULTRAMASK31 & GLACEON

the pokemon masters are a team that help eachother hunt when ever we can,we are all friends and help each  if u would like more info or to join plz pm ultramask31 Rolleyes

MEMBERS
ultramask31,Raul90, pokemon master k, manon, darkmageprince, glaceon, eeveegirl360,darkmageprincess,Seziuk,Black Magic,radvis10,bookhero,servine,felecity123,CatInTheHat1132

RULES
new rule if u disrespect or get mad and fight or what ever with another team member u will be pm chat blocked and removed from team forever NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
for users that wanna skype while huntin it has to be past 5pm eastern time if yo interestedpm me k

UPDATES
#1 if i am gone i leave manon in charge he will report anything to me
#2 for users that wanna skype while huntin it has to be past 5pm eastern time if yo interested pm me ok
(2015-11-30, 02:23 PM)ultramask31 Wrote: the pokemon masters are a team that help eachother hunt when ever we can,we are all friends and help each  if u would like more info or to join plz pm ultramask31 Rolleyes

u can list some of the members ultra Wink
(2015-11-30, 11:42 PM)Glaceon Wrote:
(2015-11-30, 02:23 PM)ultramask31 Wrote: the pokemon masters are a team that help eachother hunt when ever we can,we are all friends and help each  if u would like more info or to join plz pm ultramask31 Rolleyes

u can list some of the members ultra Wink

thks i will
Tongue 

the members are 
ultramask31,Raul90, pokemon master k, manon, darkmageprince, glaceon, eeveegirl360

AngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngel Ultra you are a good friend
(2015-12-02, 06:09 PM)DarkmagePrince Wrote:

thks buddy
the members are 
ultramask31,Raul90, pokemon master k, manon, darkmageprince, glaceon, eeveegirl360

AngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngel Ultra you are a good friend

Thumbnail(s)

Add some pictures, make the thread look pretty. Make goals for what you want to hunt, something at least
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
no problem man
Your image is broken, darkmage
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
me likey
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]

founded by glaceon and ultramask31

the members are
ultramask31,Raul90, pokemon master k, manon, darkmageprince, glaceon, eeveegirl360,darkmageprincess,Seziuk,Black Magic..s

1 more thing to the members of the team pm me when u get on ok
black magic..s??
MAGIC..
(2015-12-09, 03:24 PM)Magic.. Wrote:

the members are
ultramask31,Raul90, pokemon master k, manon, darkmageprince, glaceon, eeveegirl360,darkmageprincess,Seziuk,Black Magic..s

black magic..s??
that better
MAGIC..
[quote='ultramask31' pid='145574' dateline='1448893411']
the pokemon masters are a team that help eachother hunt when ever we can,we are all friends and help each  if u would like more info or to join plz pm ultramask31 Rolleyes

the members are
ultramask31,Raul90, pokemon master k, manon, darkmageprince, glaceon, eeveegirl360,darkmageprincess,Seziuk,Black Magic,radvis10

and the new team talk is random chat cause its not very active thats were we talk just say team chat k and we switch to there thats the only place i will reply to team that way i dont have to search for thier reply

new rule if u disrespect or get mad and fight or what ever with another team member u will be pm chat blocked and removed from team forever NO EXCEPTIONS
Well, didn't know there was a group but i'm in.
Rainbow 

the members are
ultramask31,Raul90, pokemon master k, manon, darkmageprince, glaceon, eeveegirl360,darkmageprincess,Seziuk,Black Magic,radvis10,bookhero,servine,felecity123,CatInTheHat1132

and the new team talk is random chat cause its not very active thats were we talk just say team chat k and we switch to there thats the only place i will reply to team that way i dont have to search for thier reply

new rule if u disrespect or get mad and fight or what ever with another team member u will be pm chat blocked and removed from team forever NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
for users that wanna skype while huntin it has to be past 5pm eastern time if yo interestedpm me k

cool can i join your team yoo RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
also I have Skype ^^ ultra
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
Following this post
Looks amazing! :D
Looking for where to download premium apps and new games? Search "TechZApk" on Google and enjoy! All is free! I've been using it for more than 2 years :D