Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello friends i want to say that many new trainers which aren't able to make thread are confused. so i make this thread to help them.these are process -
1. You have at least 5 posts means to reply other threads more than 5 times.
2. you have to click on Pokemonpets official forum which is at left side of figure where is written that click to play Pokemonpets.
3. that choose the categories. means select that on which topic you wants to make thread.
4. than at last click on new thread.
your work is done 
thankyou,Big Grin
good thread
(2015-07-28, 10:50 AM)unluckyforever Wrote: good thread

thanks for reply
hmm this is helpful for newbies
What am I supposed to click on? The icon at the top left of my page just takes me to the home page Sad
(2015-07-29, 10:51 AM)Md. Rifat Wrote: hmm this is helpful for newbies

true,true
     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTLRXONkHvVSW_ynULCdb...PRciKQStG4]
Quote:"trust is like a eraser,it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake" 

(2018-01-23, 09:17 AM)Blue_Rose_Notebook Wrote: What am I supposed to click on? The icon at the top left of my page just takes me to the home page Sad

When you choice your topic lets suppose its "General Discussions" then go there now there is a text button "POST THREAD" at both side top and bottom click on it 
have fun
thanks that really helps
"Feeling a bit lost too! ? It seems the top left icon only leads back home. Maybe there's another button or link that can help us navigate better?
I'm definitely feeling a bit lost too! ? It looks like the icon in the top left corner just takes us back home. I'm wondering if there's another button or link somewhere that could make navigating this place easier.
this will help me alot