Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idea for improved shiny hunting
An idea for increase shiny appearance could be an item that you could buy with in the shop to increase the chance to encounter a shiny. This item would work the same way as the attractive player just instead of boosting the chance of encountering all pokemon it would just boost the chance for shinys. Now i wouldn't just give this item out for free or at a low cost. In my opinion i would think an item like this should or could possible cost around 5mil, but this would increase your chance of shiny appearance for 1000 steps just like the attractive player does.

An item like this could also be used to increase the chance to encounter legends as well or you could possibly combine the 2 and make 1 item boost the encounter chance for both legends and shinys.

again i would say at an items like this could possible cost 5mil for 1000 steps.

thanks cmrc
whats that item name
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
No.
Easy mode will ultimately always be the end of games.
Stuff too easy to achieve is 1.not worth it 2.takes away the feel of reward 3.takes away motivation
Shiny hunting already isn't that bad - that coming fromt he guy who had a draught for almost 60ksteps
It's a game meant to be played, and what can you play more than smooth hunting ?

5mill is ridiculously far too less.
It would be a permanent item, that boosts stuff not needed to be boosted, on top it would boost chance to get the most valueable things int he game.
A total no from me.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
It makes the game too easy.and many players don't like easy games.This game's hardness is one of the reason for playing it
(2015-03-13, 01:22 PM)Blau Wrote: No.
Easy mode will ultimately always be the end of games.
Stuff too easy to achieve is 1.not worth it 2.takes away the feel of reward 3.takes away motivation
Shiny hunting already isn't that bad - that coming fromt he guy who had a draught for almost 60ksteps
It's a game meant to be played, and what can you play more than smooth hunting ?

5mill is ridiculously far too less.
It would be a permanent item, that boosts stuff not needed to be boosted, on top it would boost chance to get the most valueable things int he game.
A total no from me.

it wasnt suppose to be a permanent items it would be something you would have to buy every 1000 steps.
good Smile
Very cool
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL