Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey all there need to add diffferent forms of genesect like genesect-chill, genesect-water etc etc

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1685761.jpg]
(2015-05-08, 09:47 AM)pratham Wrote: hey all there need to add diffferent forms of genesect like genesect-chill, genesect-water etc etc

uhh is it fan madeHuh
As we all know that some players are collectors who want to collect each and every Pokemon and if the forms of genesect also added to the game on next update it will become hard to collect each Pokemon And it will be abused.so,I Cef had to add these forms on the update next to the coming one
yes and this nt a fan made
then what kind  of genesect is it if it is not fan made?
genesect-normal,chill,fire,electric,ground,posion,grass,bug,water,steel,fairy,fighting,rock,dark,dragon,ghost,flying
official forms coming hopefully today but not the all because i did not see anywhere their images
okthnx but i will tell u there just a differnce that is if tht if  genesect is fire form u need just change its gun to red colour
(2015-05-09, 03:22 PM)pratham Wrote: okthnx but i will tell u there just a differnce that is if tht if  genesect is fire form u need just change its gun to red colour

is it announced anywhere ?
no pratham its not just abt the color my friend , there must b diff in there stats and moves so they wont b just diff drawings Wink
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]