Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question 
Hello guy's,

I'am wondering, i kind of started off playing this.
Now that i have some time in it i would like to restart my epic adventure again.

Is it possible to get a reset, like you did on a gameboy "remove safe game: Yes/No" YES

Greetings
Daggerspine
Simply create a new account.
(2015-12-16, 07:05 AM)Daggerspine Wrote: Hello guy's,

I'am wondering, i kind of started off playing this.
Now that i have some time in it i would like to restart my epic adventure again.

Is it possible to get a reset, like you did on a gameboy "remove safe game: Yes/No" YES

Greetings
Daggerspine

you can't reset ur current account.if you want to start over,you can make an alternate account and start playing from beginning in that account.but resetting this acc isn't possible.but you can reset your badges from control panel,that way,you can battle all gym leaders again without even creating an alternate account.
thank you guy's.
I wanted to really start over. 

So i already created a new account :-)
(2015-12-16, 08:03 AM)Daggerspine Wrote: thank you guy's.
I wanted to really start over. 

So i already created a new account :-)

good luck.
Check if the website has bloxd io an account deletion option. Look for an account settings or profile section where you can manage your account details.
I am a new user of this site, so when I came here I found several articles and posts that had been posted by the site. I am curious and interested in some of them, and I hope that you will provide more information on this subject in your subsequent articles.