Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, I've noticed a lot of other Pokemon rpg games have wonder trade in it. So, I was thinking why not add it to this game? For those of you who don't know what wonder trade is, its a type of trading system where players select a pokemon to trade with someone else, however, you don't know who your trading with and don't know what pokemon you will get in return. Who knows... you could get a really good pokemon. So, leave your thoughts and opinions down below.
You mean, when i will put my pokemon on tread, then i can mention which kind of stuff i want as offer? 
if this is an idea than i am with you Big Grin
(2016-12-23, 03:13 PM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote: You mean, when i will put my pokemon on tread, then i can mention which kind of stuff i want as offer? 
if this is an idea than i am with you Big Grin

its all sorted out randomly so like you could get a 2 level useless unown as the same as you could get a rb level 100 shiny mega something
We get rb shiny mega for some normal unknown? Can you accept normal unknown for RB shiny mega pokemon? No, you can't.

If we get RB shiny mega pokemon for some unknown, there will be no more unknown's in the game except for collectors. No, it should not be like that. May be it can be like(my opinion)

Assume that we are trading bulbasaur & we get squirtle as random pokemon

1) Same Level : if you trade a 10 level bulbasaur, you should get 10 level squirtle

2) Same Rarity : If you trade a normal bulbasaur, you should get normal squirtle, & if you trade shiny bulbasaur, you should get shiny squirtle, likewise, mega for mega & shiny mega for shiny mega

3) Same Stage : if you trade a bulbasaur, you should get only squirtle, not wartortle or blastoise, likewise if you trade ivysaur, you should get wartortle & if you trade venusaur, you should get blastoise. Some Pokemon's don't have evolutions like absol, in that case absol is considered as basic pokemon like squirtle, but mega absol is considered as mega only, not stage 1 pokemon. You can get absol for bulbasaur and you can get mega absol only for mega venusaur not for ivysaur or venusaur

4) RB(reward box) for RB(reward box) : If we trade RB Bulbasaur, we should get RB squirtle (You don't want normal squirtle for RB bulbasaur! Do you?)

This way it can be more interesting & fun (my opinion)
(2016-12-24, 01:28 AM)RLR Wrote: We get rb shiny mega for some normal unknown? Can you accept normal unknown for RB shiny mega pokemon? No, you can't.

If we get RB shiny mega pokemon for some unknown, there will be no more unknown's in the game except for collectors. No, it should not be like that. May be it can be like(my opinion)

Assume that we are trading bulbasaur & we get squirtle as random pokemon

1) Same Level : if you trade a 10 level bulbasaur, you should get 10 level squirtle

2) Same Rarity : If you trade a normal bulbasaur, you should get normal squirtle, & if you trade shiny bulbasaur, you should get shiny squirtle, likewise, mega for mega & shiny mega for shiny mega

3) Same Stage : if you trade a bulbasaur, you should get only squirtle, not wartortle or blastoise, likewise if you trade ivysaur, you should get wartortle & if you trade venusaur, you should get blastoise. Some Pokemon's don't have evolutions like absol, in that case absol is considered as basic pokemon like squirtle, but mega absol is considered as mega only, not stage 1 pokemon. You can get absol for bulbasaur and you can get mega absol only for mega venusaur not for ivysaur or venusaur

4) RB(reward box) for RB(reward box) : If we trade RB Bulbasaur, we should get RB squirtle (You don't want normal squirtle for RB bulbasaur! Do you?)

This way it can be more interesting & fun (my opinion)

yes but that way it wont work like the wonder trade
wonder trade is fun, stick a random pokemon on trade and wait to see what you get, sometimes u can get something great sometimes junk, but thats the fun of it ^^ you don't have to stick mega shinies and stuff on there but its also a good way to help new ppl get a better pokemon so i think this is a super great idea and fully support it
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
good idea~ i can put random legend and unknown so new ppl will happy with that :p
i see so people are willing to put some good pokemon

good idea noted this
(2017-01-01, 04:31 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i see so people are willing to put some good pokemon

good idea noted this

this is good idea sorry what is the idea Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I have an idea for this. Of course these numbers will probably need to be adjusted.

CeF puts in 1 shiny, 2 legends, 4 ultras, 16 rare, 256 uncommons, 5000 commons. These do not need to be rw of course. He will need to make sure at least a certain amount of pokemon are always in there. Maybe a daily check. Announce winners of larger prizes, so people won't be throwing away their valuable pokemon.  

From the player side (all player inserts will also be available to be drawn)
Common - 1 draw
Unc - 2 draw - taking the rarest one
Rare - 4 draws - taking the rarest one
Ult Rare - 6 draws - taking the rarest one
Legend - 12 draws - taking the rarest one  
Shiny - 25 draws - taking the rarest one
(2017-01-02, 04:54 PM)shoukosumeragi Wrote: I have an idea for this. Of course these numbers will probably need to be adjusted.

CeF puts in 1 shiny, 2 legends, 4 ultras, 16 rare, 256 uncommons, 5000 commons. These do not need to be rw of course. He will need to make sure at least a certain amount of pokemon are always in there. Maybe a daily check. Announce winners of larger prizes, so people won't be throwing away their valuable pokemon.  

From the player side (all player inserts will also be available to be drawn)
Common - 1 draw
Unc - 2 draw - taking the rarest one
Rare - 4 draws - taking the rarest one
Ult Rare - 6 draws - taking the rarest one
Legend - 12 draws - taking the rarest one  
Shiny - 25 draws - taking the rarest one

then it would be like a lottery

i am against lottery systems
(2016-12-23, 01:16 AM)ILuvEevee Wrote: So, I've noticed a lot of other Pokemon rpg games have wonder trade in it. So, I was thinking why not add it to this game? For those of you who don't know what wonder trade is, its a type of trading system where players select a pokemon to trade with someone else, however, you don't know who your trading with and don't know what pokemon you will get in return. Who knows... you could get a really good pokemon. So, leave your thoughts and opinions down below.
Wonder trade is a really good idea for any pokmeon rpg. It can help you get Pokemon that would originally be difficult to find. I always really enjoyed it in the black/white Pokemon games
[Image: th?id=OIP.trdlVsHT_EdbLKoo35yKFQEsEs&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]
"Everything in life has to be balanced"
it doesn't need to be a lottery. Just a random trade system basicly. People often love wonder trade, and there are people like me who basicly call legends and ultra rares "junk" because we have better stuff then them, and would gladly put legendaries in wonder trade for people.

Basicly all it is is people put a pokemon on trade. and a pokemon that someone else has on wonder trade is randomly chosen and traded. People love the surprize of it so i believe it will be VERY used, and a highly wanted/needed feature.

I also think it would be good to get a PM notification saying what you got out of the wonder trade. e.g. :

"wonder trade has been completed you have received a ( enter pokemon name )"

[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]