Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
What are Pokemon escape counters
Information 
✓ Pokemon escape counters is a new system that will increase your chances to catch your favorite rare Pokemon

✓ It currently keeps track for Ultra Rare, Legendary, Shiny Pokemon

✓ The counters will be visible at user profile page

https://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/...8bm7fk.png

[Image: pokemon_escape_counters_by_monstermmorpg-d8bm7fk.png]

✓ How does it work?

✓ Whenever you encounter (either you battle or escape does not matter) a Pokemon one of these 3 counters will increase by 1. The chances are equal.

✓ For Ultra Rare class per 400 counter will increase your Ultra rare encountering chance by 100%

✓ For Legendary per 1250 counter will increase your legendary encountering chance by 100%

✓ For Shiny per 10000 counter will increase your shiny encountering chance by 100%

✓ So lets say your Shiny counter is 14547 that means 100% increase rate. Normally in our game Shiny encounter rate is 1/10000 that means when you reach 10000 it will become 2/10000

✓ For another example when you reach lets say 85474 it will be 1+(85474/10000)/10000 = 1+8/10000 = 9/10000 = 900% of regular chance

✓ Another example for Ultra Rare lets say your counter is 1244 which will increase your chance (1244/400) by 300%

✓ If there are more than 1 Ultra Rare or legendary Pokemon in your current map only one of them will get the boost not all of them

✓ When will they get reset ? If only if you enter battle with them. So lets say you encountered an Shiny however you mis-clicked run, the counter will stay. Only when you enter a battle it will get to 0 again. Even if you lose battle it will still get reset
Thanks Cef for this systemSmile

but when next update held?

For shiny 10000 cef not 1000 Angel
"When do you think people die?
When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? NO!
When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? NO!
When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom? NO!
People die... when they are forgotten..."

~ Dr. Hiluluk ~
what and awesome system 
i love when u say : When will they get reset ? If only if you enter battle with them. So lets say you encountered an Shiny however you mis-clicked run, the counter will stay. Only when you enter a battle it will get to 0 again. Even if you lose battle it will still get reset

man ty ty ty ty ty ty 
but one thing what happen if i leave map and go to another map 
is that mean i will start from 0 ??
(2014-12-29, 03:47 PM)haseeo55 Wrote: but one thing what happen if i leave map and go to another map 
is that mean i will start from 0 ??

no it is map independent
(2014-12-29, 01:38 PM)Pyro Wrote: For shiny 10000 cef not 1000 Angel

correct fixed
(2014-12-29, 04:43 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Thanks Cef for this systemSmile

hopefully in few days maybe today working on it
That's good mostly, but why can't it be implemented for other classes too? Finding rares with the 0.2% appearance rate is more annoying than ultra-rares sometimes. Mostly because I strive to not only find it, but to find a better one. And 1/500 chance for each one doesn't help. I think it might be more balanced if the encounter counter is extended to all classes.
(2014-12-29, 06:06 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: That's good mostly, but why can't it be implemented for other classes too? Finding rares with the 0.2% appearance rate is more annoying than ultra-rares sometimes. Mostly because I strive to not only find it, but to find a better one. And 1/500 chance for each one doesn't help. I think it might be more balanced if the encounter counter is extended to all classes.

Well think of this way the encounters of commons are to easy to find will bautch up the system but also Uncommons are not that hard to find Netheir are rares you just need to be pateint and look real hard ultra rare are hard to find so are legendaries and shinies if i am correct on this.
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
(2014-12-29, 04:22 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 04:43 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Thanks Cef for this systemSmile

hopefully in few days maybe today working on it

thanks Smile
Just a question:
"Whenever you encounter (either you battle or escape does not matter) a Pokemon one of these 3 counters will increase by 1. The chances are equal"
so if I want raise legendary counter I have to encounter 3 pokemon right? (statistic reason)
and
"For Legendary per 1250 counter will increase your legendary encountering chance by 100%"
so to reach 1250 legendary counter I need to encounter 3750 pokemon... right now I should encounter a legendary every 1250 pokemon, so legendary counter will never reach 1250 ( except some case). 
Am I wrong?
(2014-12-29, 12:30 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ If there are more than 1 Ultra Rare or legendary Pokemon in your current map only one of them will get the boost not all of them

Does this mean it's always the first pokemon on the map's list of each level of rarity that gets the bonus?

I think it's a shame that it's not all of them, or at least the first one you don't already have.

Don't get me wrong, still an improvement. Smile

(2014-12-31, 04:43 PM)Dinian Wrote: Just a question:
"Whenever you encounter (either you battle or escape does not matter) a Pokemon one of these 3 counters will increase by 1. The chances are equal"
so if I want raise legendary counter I have to encounter 3 pokemon right? (statistic reason)
and
"For Legendary per 1250 counter will increase your legendary encountering chance by 100%"
so to reach 1250 legendary counter I need to encounter 3750 pokemon... right now I should encounter a legendary every 1250 pokemon, so legendary counter will never reach 1250 ( except some case). 
Am I wrong?

Legendary encounter chance is 0.04%, which is 1/2500. So you should encounter one every 2500 pokemon (although you won't necessarily - based on the same logic a coin toss should result in heads every 2 tosses). But that's still less than the 3750 encounters to get a 1250 legendary count, assuming perfectly equal distribution.

The counter is only reset if you fight the pokemon, not if you run from it. So it can continue increasing if you run from the legendary that you encounter.
there are 2 legendaries in each map 0,04% * 2 = 0,08%

Anyway now I tried the new system and I think is useless.

Just another question: I run from ultrarare --> counter go up --> appear chance go up but still total appear chance must be equal to 100%, so if ultrarare appear chance go up wich one drop? Only appear chance of the commons or it affect even appear chance of legendaries and shiny?
(2015-01-10, 07:22 PM)Dinian Wrote: there are 2 legendaries in each map 0,04% * 2 = 0,08%

Just another question: I run from ultrarare --> counter go up --> appear chance go up but still total appear chance must be equal to 100%, so if ultrarare appear chance go up wich one drop? Only appear chance of the commons or it affect even appear chance of legendaries and shiny?

I guess Ariel answered that by experience in chat yesterday , his ultra rare counter is funny ( Ultra Rare: 34,450 (86x) ) and he says only commons seem to be affected by reduction and shiny/legendary feel same. though he also raised fair point what will happen when his counter reaches a point where % for common has no more available space to provide for extra ultra rare appearance rate.
Cefurkan, do not know if anyone brought this up here, but seems fishing does not increase the encounter rate system, wondering if this is a bug or just that it does not count for fishing. I have tested it and seems to be no change what so ever, they said the same about surfing, but i tested it and seems to work okay.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
why shiny is 10000 it can also be 5000 and legends and shiny appears anytime but u told it only appears in 10000
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
(2014-12-29, 06:06 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: That's good mostly, but why can't it be implemented for other classes too? Finding rares with the 0.2% appearance rate is more annoying than ultra-rares sometimes. Mostly because I strive to not only find it, but to find a better one. And 1/500 chance for each one doesn't help. I think it might be more balanced if the encounter counter is extended to all classes.

well this can be added for other classes too but we don't think it is very necessary. however i will consider this
(2014-12-31, 04:43 PM)Dinian Wrote: Just a question:
and
Am I wrong?

nope you can reach 1250 if you keep escaping from legendaries instead of battling Smile

and this does not make it 100%. lets say 0.04% is your legendary chance at that map and when you reach 1250 it become 0.08%
(2015-01-11, 11:04 PM)nikhilvirus Wrote:
(2015-01-10, 07:22 PM)Dinian Wrote: there are 2 legendaries in each map 0,04% * 2 = 0,08%

I guess Ariel answered that by experience in chat yesterday , his ultra rare counter is funny ( Ultra Rare: 34,450 (86x) ) and he says only commons seem to be affected by reduction and shiny/legendary feel same. though he also raised fair point what will happen when his counter reaches a point where % for common has no more available space to provide for extra ultra rare appearance rate.

what will happen is always will counter ultra rare until battle Smile
(2015-01-18, 11:18 PM)ANIKI Wrote: Cefurkan, do not know if anyone brought this up here, but seems fishing does not increase the encounter rate system, wondering if this is a bug or just that it does not count for fishing. I have tested it and seems to be no change what so ever, they said the same about surfing, but i tested it and seems to work okay.

that is correct it is not available by fishing
(2015-01-19, 10:41 AM)pratham Wrote: why shiny is 10000 it can also be 5000 and legends and shiny appears anytime but u told it only appears in 10000

what are you trying to say ?
but the shiny rating is ttoo high can u make it 5000WinkBig Grin
(2014-12-29, 12:30 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ For Ultra Rare class per 400 counter will increase your zenith encountering chance by 100%

Did you mean to use zenith instead of ultra rare?
this system helps us a lot
yes but it cant help us more
hey plz make it easy , 3 counters count 1 its to difficult .
its take so many time to counter with legendary poke . so plz make it easy .
I played by 1month no sinny poke ..
we dont have all day to play game .
plz think about it
ABHAY SENGAR
(2015-05-17, 05:52 PM)abhay1631 Wrote: hey plz make it easy , 3 counters count 1 its to difficult .
its take so many time to counter with legendary poke . so plz make it easy .
I played by 1month no sinny poke ..
we dont have all day to play game .
plz think about it

you dont have to play all day

play as much as you want

progressing take time in the mmorpg games
what u mean by 2/10000
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
No, when you battle it the counter will reset
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...