Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WANT A GOOD RANK? FOR GOOD PLAYERS ONLY
if any good player having rank under 200 or if it is 100 then well and good you can get ranks every three months that is from 2 September 2015 the next 3rd month is december 2. At that time get badges quickly as game reset and u vl get good rank than before.
i have tried and got results
Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. It's great to hear that you have tried obtaining ranks in the game. It seems that if a player has a rank below 200, or even better, 100, they can achieve rank upgrades every three months, starting from September 2, 2015, with the next upgrade occurring on December 2. It's interesting to know that getting badges quickly after the game reset can lead to a higher rank than before. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for sharing. I want to share a good website for MMO players. It is a good site for us to buy diablo 4 gold, ffxiv gil, eso gold and other mmo gold. They provide professional mmo gold, items and power leveling services. They will deliver you the gold and items quickly.
Impressive gameplay strategy! It's great to see your dedication to improving ranks regularly. A well-prepared Business Case Study help can be a game-changer for businesses seeking similar success. Analyzing successful gaming tactics like yours could provide valuable insights for business growth. Remember, like in the game, a solid approach with expert guidance can lead to remarkable achievements. Keep excelling and inspiring others in both the gaming and business realms!
I'm a new player, I want to make friends with you to try to improve my rank together
It seems that the strategy of targeting players with ranks under 200, or even better, under 100, and focusing on badge acquisition during the game's reset every three months, starting from September 2, 2015, has yielded positive results.
Hi all guys
Seeking top-tier players dedicated to achieving high ranks. Skill, teamwork, and commitment are key. Let's climb the ranks together and dominate the game.youtubevanced