Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star 
Hello Guys,in this thread am gonna help newcomer's understand the map.

I will start with Monster Center.

[Image: 312ajye.png]

The building you can see in this photo is Monster Center
.You can find this building in every Town and City.It will help you heal your pokemons and add or remove pokemons from your team.

[Image: 348rlzs.png]

To Heal,click on Heal My Pokemon Team.And to Add or Remove Pokemons click on Manage Pokemon Team.From there you can add or remove Pokemons from your team.

Now i will tell you guys about the Market.

[Image: mmbgn5.png]

The Building you guys can see in this picture is Market/Shop.You can use market to sell your pokemons and other things like serums,pokeballs,pills and many other things.You can use market to trade/sell your pokemons as well.You can buy a lot of things from market and pokemons from other players as well.

[Image: 2gw9bf5.png]

Now let's talk about walking on water or surfing on water.

[Image: 2v271ox.png]

To walk on Water you will need HM(Hidden Machine) Move, Hyper Surf.You can buy this move for 250,000Gold from Market.This move is necessary to cross the 5th zone Water Zone.

To fly between maps you needHM Move,Fly.With this move You can instantly move from 1 map to another.This move is necessary for 15th zone,Flying Zone.

There are many pokemons that can learn Fly and Hyper Surf.Pokemons like Pelliper,Swanna,Dragonite and Mew can learn both Fly and Hyper Surf.For newcomers,Pelliper and Swanna is the best option since they can easily be found.

To see whether a Pokemon can learn any Hidden Machine move,open Pokedex and scroll down a bit,You can see which moves that pokemon can learn under Hidden Machine moves Section.

[Image: 2ueimj9.png]

In this picture,you can see that Swanna can learn both HM moves i.e, Fly and Hyper Surf.

I hope this thread will help a lot of newcomers understand a lot about maps and buildings like Pokemon Center and Market quickly.
very good i'll post it to all that needs help Big Grin
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-10-23, 08:59 PM)subject zero Wrote: very good i'll post it to all that needs help Big Grin

thnx a lot subject Smile that's very nice of you.
good post Umar
(2015-10-23, 09:04 PM)DarkZero Wrote: good post Umar

Thnx Dark. 
Nice job Wink the perfect help for all newbies. Enjoy
(2015-10-23, 09:31 PM)Delphox Wrote: Nice job Wink the perfect help for all newbies. Enjoy

thnx Smile
Awesome umar i can see this will help a lot of people who has started playing
(2015-10-24, 04:53 PM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: Awesome umar i can see this will help a lot of people who has started playing

yes kevin Smile i hope it will Big Grin
(2015-10-25, 11:58 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: nice keep working
thnx a lot Smile i will keep working.
Nice, glad There are still people doing guides.
However, try to go a Bit more into Detail,  add some more screenshots, mark the Important things etc. Big Grin
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
i think this is and will be the best guide for a newbie
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
wow nice Smile
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]