Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Used Thunderbolt on Numel That part Fire/Ground and well it worked on it  Electric types or Moves Can Not Effect Numel.

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
Numel is Fire/Rock in this game(I assume that's on purpose and not an accident).
(2014-10-15, 01:49 PM)TheBlackHawk Wrote: Numel is Fire/Rock in this game(I assume that's on purpose and not an accident).
Ya Its Fire/Rock which is not true Numel is Fire/ Ground It would be too much for Numel And Camerupt to be rock/fire They Ground/Fire So Electric wont be effective by it the Make is Fire/ground and Fire/Rock have 1 thing in Common 4x the weakness of Water so they may of Confused it or put it in wrong either way it's an error it needs to be fixed.

Thumbnail(s)

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
Cef should assign someone to check on the pokemons and see if their types are correct.
(2014-10-16, 05:36 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: Cef should assign someone to check on the pokemons and see if their types are correct.

I Would Volenteer To Check the Type I Mean I so Knowlegde able in Pokemon Types, Weakness, Understanding the Abilities of this Game, Type Advantages, Super Type Advantages, And Rarity.

Go for it.. I think you'll do greatSmile.
(2014-10-16, 11:27 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: Go for it.. I think you'll do greatSmile.
I will and Thank you ^^.

(2014-10-16, 06:15 AM)LegendsOfShadow Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 05:36 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: Cef should assign someone to check on the pokemons and see if their types are correct.

I Would Volenteer To Check the Type I Mean I so Knowlegde able in Pokemon Types, Weakness, Understanding the Abilities of this Game, Type Advantages, Super Type Advantages, And Rarity.

yes please check all

also this pokemon was error will be fixed at next update thanks for reporting

it will be fire ground
(2014-10-25, 05:33 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-10-16, 06:15 AM)LegendsOfShadow Wrote:

yes please check all

also this pokemon was error will be fixed at next update thanks for reporting

it will be fire ground
Yeah Numel its Evolvutions Camerupt is the only Ones that are the Wrong type Right now All the rest of the Pokemon Are Alright

Thumbnail(s)

Good job manBig Grin.
(2014-10-26, 02:30 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: Good job manBig Grin.

Thank Also Cef Shiny-Numel and Shiny-Camerupt are the Same as the Normal one's too all Rest Are Alright.

Thumbnail(s)

(2014-10-26, 09:31 PM)LegendsOfShadow Wrote:
(2014-10-26, 02:30 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: Good job manBig Grin.

Thank Also Cef Shiny-Numel and Shiny-Camerupt are the Same as the Normal one's too all Rest Are Alright.

ty hopefully today all will be fixed
Good afternoon guys. I found a cool WoW elite pvp set boosting service that helps you get various achievements in games. I want to use it, but I don’t know if it’s worth it. Are there any recommendations? Check it please https://combatboost.com/product/elite-pvp-set/