Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The status of the game
Information 
I have finally finished my PhD thanks to Allah 

Right now, i am working on a huge game update. Be patient Big Grin
Grats for your Phd, and infact we are already patient, and waiting for that update to see whats so big in it 
And even after that, you have to provide a super big one for seventh gen of pokemons Big Grin
I cant wait to refill a big dex again Big Grin
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
The moves update and abilities fixing will be in it?
Congrats man!
Congratulations for your Ph.D.
Gz man
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Gz aggain cef.
grats ^^

and thanks for the hard work your doing on the game Big Grin
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
CeF, could you at least give us any hint what are you going to update? Any threads you monitor on forum for new changes?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2016-11-16, 01:09 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: I have finally finished my PhD thanks to Allah 

Right now, i am working on a huge game update. Be patient Big Grin

Haha, that's nice.
It looks great!
That looks amazing