Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Clans/Guilds/Teamwork » The Ghost Kingdom [GHSTK] Guild Main Page(Events and Discussion)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Ghost Kingdom [GHSTK] Guild Main Page(Events and Discussion)
(2017-03-21, 02:06 AM)ILuvEevee Wrote: nice... but I have a question... with the iv contest what if a player buys an iv max and a nature change? wont that guarantee them an automatic win?

I know it's against the rules to buy or trade for a mon, but I dont know if there is a way to tell if its been brought or not? hopefully the pokemon say who their original owner was.
(2017-03-21, 03:50 AM)Gloveslap Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 02:06 AM)ILuvEevee Wrote: nice... but I have a question... with the iv contest what if a player buys an iv max and a nature change? wont that guarantee them an automatic win?

I know it's against the rules to buy or trade for a mon, but I dont know if there is a way to tell if its been brought or not? hopefully the pokemon say who their original owner was.

iv max and nature change will show a little jewel next to the repsective area showing that this has been done
Directly Disqualified!!AngryAngry

Trade/Sale history Big Grin
(2017-03-21, 06:19 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote:

That doesn't cover ultra rares though.
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2017-03-21, 04:52 PM)sea2003main Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 06:19 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote:

That doesn't cover ultra rares though.

You are right..
But we have faith on our players that they won't cheat Big Grin

you must not have read throughly eevee in the instructions for that event it clearly says no buying or selling considered cheating and will be disqualitfied.
GhostJokerCoen
anybody with iv event entries pm me link and i will post here on this post Smile
GhostJokerCoen
Anybody who catches 30 shinies tell me and ill add name here to this post Smile
Shiny Delphox
GhostJokerCoen
i like to join
Thank you so much