Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedy Leveling Service!
HI guys! I just wanted to let you all know I'm starting a new leveling service. I will only level 1 players pokemon at a time to avoid confusion. I will level up as many pokemon as you want, and you are guaranteed to have all your pokemon back and at level 100 within 10 minutes or less! If you want your pokemon leveled please comment below, pm me in game, or find me in chat. Now, here are the prices for leveling each of your pokemon:

Common: 300k each
Shiny: 2 mill each
Shiny mega: 4 mill each
Thanks
cool my bee
Interesting
And logical
HI guys! I just wanted to let you all know I'm starting a new leveling service. I will only level 1 players pokemon at a time to avoid confusion. I will level up as many pokemon as you want, and you are guaranteed to have all your pokemon back and at level 100 within 10 minutes or less! If you want your pokemon leveled please comment below, pm me in game, or find me in chat. Now, here are the prices for leveling each of your pokemon:

Common: 300k each
Shiny: 2 mill each
Shiny mega: 4 mill each