Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Basically, I was asked to help out make temporary shiny pokemon for this game in such case that a pokemon does not have an actually shiny made by the original artist. I showed CeFurkan my work, and he liked it, and basically told me to make this thread, post here, and make a deviant and post there. 

IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM AM I SAYING THAT I HAVE PERSONALLY DRAWN THESE. I HAVE NOT DRAWN ANY OF THESE BELOW.

So without further ado. (:

I am only allowed to do 10 pokemon per batch, so please excuse me if I am late to update this. I will try to repeat all request as soon as I can! You can PM me ingame @UndeadWarrior with any pokemon you'd like to have shinie'd with a color/colors you'd like it to be shinie'd with, and I will try my best! If the color(s) can't be worked out with the pokemon, then I shall do the best I can to make it look nice! Thank you! 

[Image: 16bhenm.jpg] [Image: 2hnxr0o.jpg]

[Image: wvrg5w.jpg] [Image: 2hwehwm.jpg][Image: 34fxgmd.jpg] [Image: 262wn.jpg]
[Image: 30df1p3.jpg] [Image: 2iaquzn.jpg] [Image: 6glv9j.jpg][Image: 125i237.jpg] [Image: im575g.png] [Image: 1429dvn.png][Image: biplax.png] [Image: 34s2yvd.png] [Image: kecit0.png][Image: 28mpzwz.jpg] [Image: ae9kx3.jpg] [Image: 2gudpjl.jpg][Image: sc9fmh.jpg][Image: 2cne8eq.jpg] [Image: p2br7.jpg] [Image: o9pmbd.jpg] [Image: 2dmgz94.jpg]
[Image: ndk07l.jpg] [Image: 29vze46.jpg] [Image: 2re065f.jpg] [Image: lz4a8.jpg] [Image: 259k8eq.jpg] [Image: 9aqwz4.jpg]  [Image: 2njg08j.jpg] [Image: 2yu0fiq.jpg] [Image: 141nmkg.jpg] [Image: 51wnbl.jpg] [Image: 28i0w10.jpg] [Image: qsksvs.jpg] [Image: 9atmpi.jpg] [Image: wrj4nk.jpg] [Image: 33z2xbr.jpg] [Image: 169g2mw.jpg] [Image: 1e5h88.jpg] [Image: 2ptdw7m.jpg] [Image: 2nsvqjr.jpg] [Image: s30c9d.jpg] [Image: 10pv8z8.jpg] [Image: 2di2cqw.jpg] [Image: qrka4h.jpg] [Image: iz0s4j.jpg] [Image: 2zz3tog.jpg] [Image: 2j3oewl.jpg] [Image: mcgsbs.jpg] [Image: 30248ds.jpg] [Image: rtn8dg.jpg] [Image: 346tdlj.jpg] [Image: kstco.jpg] [Image: 30abddv.jpg] [Image: 154ixvn.jpg] [Image: 2wgawcn.jpg] [Image: dvh8g1.jpg] [Image: sp7tea.jpg] [Image: 25yzviq.jpg] [Image: 23ssvgo.jpg] [Image: 24zds0y.png][Image: qnur8p.jpg]
In Progress:

yes guys zach will hopefully update all of our shiny pokemon 1 by 1 Big Grin

i am uploading all pokemon images at the moment

please leave your feedback
I like the colors for that shiny-mega-electivire. +1
Mega Sylveon thanks ^^
It has to be a pokemon that is already existing in the game
nice zach hmmm what about s mawile
FOR NEXT ONE IS XERNEAS NEUTRAL
yoooo! no way! your lucky to make stuff like this!
thats nice
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
Good Job zach Tongue
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
Thanks Azaz Big Grin

PS: EVERYONE GO CHECK OUT ALADDINS THREAD AND GIVE HIM SOME LOVE AND SUPPORT! WOO!
superb
Why thank you Big Grin
Nice zachBig GrinBig Grin
(2015-08-30, 11:58 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: Nice zachBig GrinBig Grin

Thanks Qurac Big Grin Big Grin
Keep Up the Good work Bro!.
Shiny Gyarados, Shiny Cranidos, Shiny Espeon, Shiny Deoxsreg, & Shiny Braviary added
KLEFKI!! YEAH!!
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Updated with 3 more! *Klefki, Gible, and Flygon*
Finally allowed to put our own spin on the color scheme of the shiny! So excited!
that charizard... -_- current one is better breh
just wondering.. how do you make shinys? or in other words: how do you recouler pokemon?
Please make a different shiny style of SHINY CRESSELIA, ^^ a little like more powerful look^^
[Image: grimmjow_signature__by_ruki_rukia-d7mgjue.png]
(2016-03-11, 11:56 PM)RAYMASTER Wrote: Please make a different shiny style of SHINY CRESSELIA, ^^ a little like more powerful look^^

Any colors you'd like in particular? Smile
(2016-03-11, 11:57 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2016-03-11, 11:56 PM)RAYMASTER Wrote: Please make a different shiny style of SHINY CRESSELIA, ^^ a little like more powerful look^^

Any colors you'd like in particular? Smile

Well, it's up to you^^
I just want is more pose of cresselia because the shiny cresselia and cresselia are just the same Sad
Well, I'd like, White (Body) and Pink (Wings)
[Image: grimmjow_signature__by_ruki_rukia-d7mgjue.png]
I love your color filters! They are amazing! ^^
Kakashi is Cool.
[Image: 11w83lv.jpg]
(2015-08-28, 08:44 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Basically, I was asked to help out make temporary shiny pokemon for this game in such case that a pokemon does not have an actually shiny made by the original artist. I showed CeFurkan my work, and he liked it, and basically told me to make this thread, post here, and make a deviant and post there. 

IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM AM I SAYING THAT I HAVE PERSONALLY DRAWN THESE. I HAVE NOT DRAWN ANY OF THESE BELOW.

So without further ado. (:

I am only allowed to do 10 pokemon per batch, so please excuse me if I am late to update this. I will try to repeat all request as soon as I can! You can PM me ingame @UndeadWarrior with any pokemon you'd like to have shinie'd with a color/colors you'd like it to be shinie'd with, and I will try my best! If the color(s) can't be worked out with the pokemon, then I shall do the best I can to make it look nice! Thank you! 

[Image: 16bhenm.jpg] [Image: 2hnxr0o.jpg]

[Image: wvrg5w.jpg] [Image: 2hwehwm.jpg][Image: 34fxgmd.jpg] [Image: 262wn.jpg]
[Image: 30df1p3.jpg] [Image: 2iaquzn.jpg] [Image: 6glv9j.jpg][Image: 125i237.jpg] [Image: im575g.png] [Image: 1429dvn.png][Image: biplax.png] [Image: 34s2yvd.png] [Image: kecit0.png][Image: 28mpzwz.jpg] [Image: ae9kx3.jpg] [Image: 2gudpjl.jpg][Image: sc9fmh.jpg][Image: 2cne8eq.jpg] [Image: p2br7.jpg] [Image: o9pmbd.jpg] [Image: 2dmgz94.jpg]
[Image: ndk07l.jpg] [Image: 29vze46.jpg] [Image: 2re065f.jpg] [Image: lz4a8.jpg] [Image: 259k8eq.jpg] [Image: 9aqwz4.jpg] 
Current request:
1. Arcanine - White Mane, Black & red stripes
2. Honchkrow
3. Charizard-Bony
4. Gliscor - Green & Black
5. Shiny-Typhlosion - Purple(Fire) Light Blue(Back) & red(belly)
6. Shiny-Cressilia White(Body) & Pink(Wings)
7. Eevee - Pink
8. Fennekin - Pink
9. Heracross - Yellow
10. Shiny-Exploud - red & Black

Up Next:
1. Shiny-Absol - Black(Body) & red(horn)
2. Mega-Blaziken - Original Game Colors
3. Meowth - Blue

nice shiny pm
i am waiting for new version for these shinies
amazing work zach . Keep it up Smile
I like pink eevee...and gliscor.......I love it
(2015-08-30, 03:28 PM)Magic.. Wrote: thats nice

Ya it is nice Smile