Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wink 
Many people reject a pvp request because they have to go to monster centre , remove current pokemon , add pokemon , add held items etc and this annoys the challengers so i thought a saved team option would be great where people just have to go to monster centre and choose from a list of teams like team 1, team 2 etc. It will save time and will encourage pvp. Place where the option should be added is below.   Big Grin

And even if any of the pokemon is sold/traded/released to wild then it should state :

'THERE HAS BEEN A ERROR PLEASE CHECK IF YOU OWN THE POKEMON AND THE HELD ITEMS CURRENTLY'

Thumbnail(s)

would be cool Big Grin
(2015-07-26, 12:24 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Many people reject a pvp request because they have to go to monster centre , remove current pokemon , add pokemon , add held items etc and this annoys the challengers so i thought a saved team option would be great where people just have to go to monster centre and choose from a list of teams like team 1, team 2 etc. It will save time and will encourage pvp. Place where the option should be added is below.   Big Grin

And even if any of the pokemon is sold/traded/released to wild then it should state :

'THERE HAS BEEN A ERROR PLEASE CHECK IF YOU OWN THE POKEMON AND THE HELD ITEMS CURRENTLY'

verry good option...  u r too good..
Nice Idea atharva
yes it will save out time
This is very good suggestion.
coolll
nice idea.
i would love this ecspeciallly when i do hunts like this https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-HUNTS
Love the Idea Big Grin
[Image: 2pyyhjk.jpg]
                     Doesn't matter How strong weapon is if holder is weak

Signature and Avatar where made by Viresh ^^
Sweet now less trouble for the guild gym leaders Smile
thats an awesome idea i think they should add it to both games!
yes planning to make team change easier with a better system

not even having going to monster center to change team setup
i strongly agree with u on the pvp thing
cool, thanks