Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reward box Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza
Hello, i'm searching for those legendaries, i can offer 50 millions for each of them, plus a level 100 common with a good nature; for mega versions of them, i can cover the cost of the mega gem by offering 160 millions;

please pm me in game if you're interested, thanks!
Update: i will offer 80 millions, a reward box common/uncommon plus gold or a shiny for them.
We all know for a fact that the Aether family will be coming to Masters sooner or later. I wanted to talk about the pokemon I think Lillie will use when she finally gets in. I think it's most likely this pokemon would be Primarina. I think this for a number of reasons. 1: we only have 2 other potential Alolan starter users, the players of the region. 2: Primarina is a fairy type, like all of the pokemon we see Lillie use in-game. Though she does bond with Nebby throughout the whole game, she never officially uses it. 3: it fits the supportive playstyle of Lillie's pokemon. It has moves like screens, life dew, and even sing.

Other pokemon Lillie could use include Clefairy, Ribombee, Comfey, Solgaleo, and Lunala. I would like to hear your thoughts on this matter.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk
Thanks for sharing
Good luck with that buddy
this is amazing
asdas
Expert Writers: Crixeo hires skilled writers with advanced degrees in diverse fields. These writers possess the necessary expertise to handle complex topics and meet academic standards.
wow, thank you so much ! ! !
you are my hero baby 7u7 ♥ ♥ ♥
alá t lo agradcerá 7u7