Poll: Would you like these 3 types of PvP Tournament to be implemented in-game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES!
85.71%
No.
14.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PvP Tournament Possibilities
My dearest companions!!

CeFurkan has asked me to make a quick thread about the upcoming PvP system.

We have already these 3 ideas and we would like to know if you LIKE // DISLIKE them.

If you have suggestions, comment them below.
We will read them and update the thread as time passes by

Poll is up - Can't wait for your responses!

1. EVERYTHING ALLOWED
2. NO ACCOUNT-BOUND POKEMON (all pokemon obtained by silver medals can NOT participate in this PvP event)
3. SELF-CAUGHT ONLY (this might be for the forseeable future - under construction  Smile  )
4. MONOTYPE (one type only -E.G. only water // only fairy // only rock // etc.)
5. SELECT CLASS (only 1 class permitted - E.G. Legendaries only // Commons only // etc.)
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
I know^^How abt:
1-Great Challenge(For people with Ultra Rares,Legendaries and Shinies)
2-Elite Challenge(Any class but Starters and Rares+below)
3-Newbie Challenge(Starters,Rares,Uncommons and Commons)
4-Champion Challenge(Top 10 can face off)
Got that,Capt?
1- Pick your monotype from a few random ones. For example, in a given tournament the player can choose between monobug, monofire or monowater team.

2- Underused items time. Orbs, razor claw, epic hammer and survival armor are all banned.

3- Disabled moves. Similar to how skill swap is disabled in some places, a tournament could have Return or Protect move disabled.

4- Forced weather. All battles in the tournament start with cloudless and rain dance is disabled.

Also more of a general suggestion but announce the official tournaments' rulings with a week of advance so players can prepare for that one "ultra-rare pokemon only" tourney they can attend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fefnir's post:
  • Cpt. Obvious
Except for 3 and 5, the others are not in favor. I don’t understand the ‘‘EVERYTHING ALLOWED’’.
Fefnir, I don't agree with your suggestion. Why does a TOURNAMENT need so many restrictions, so what's the point?
(2019-07-30, 01:35 PM)ASHHSA Wrote: Except for 3 and 5, the others are not in favor. I don’t understand the ‘‘EVERYTHING ALLOWED’’.

Everything is allowed would be: silver medals or self caught and fixed or bought and fixed..
There would be no restrictions.
This would probably mean: bring out your strongest, no matter how you got them.

Of course not everyone has shiny-mega's but that's the risk you'll need to take.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
(2019-07-30, 01:37 PM)ASHHSA Wrote: Fefnir, I don't agree with your suggestion. Why does a TOURNAMENT need so many restrictions, so what's the point?

We are trying to make several types of tournaments.
That will make it challenging and maybe people already have tricks up their sleeves.

But 1 type is not enough seeing we would probably do some daily/weekly.
Details of how this will evolve, are not discussed.
I agree. 
one thing i wanna make sure that even in no restrictions no duplicate shall be allowed. 
Next thing is i still think game got way too low number of player for an active pvp tourney,, I believe there can a tour of type (let's say it number 6)where you can select pokemons from pokedex even if you don't own them and use that  and should be  there as an event link. So even if a new gamer come here he does not have to wait to get in. And maybe if he like those battle he might start earning them because most of the player don't even understand how great this game is and how vigorous the pvp of here could be.
TIERS OF SHINY(First 3 allow NO RB)
1-Regulari Shiny Tier(Shiny-Common to Shiny-Rares)
2-Hyperli Shiny Tier(Shiny-U-Rares to Shiny-Megas)
3-Reigning Shiny Tier(Shiny-Mega-Legendaries only)
4-RB Shiny Tier(RB shinies only.Ex.:Daily Reward,Reward Shop)
MEGA TIERS(First 2 allow NO RB)
1-Regulari Mega Tier(Mega-Commons to Mega-Rares)
2-Hyperli Mega Tier(Mega Ultra Rares to Mega Legendaries)
3-RB Mega Tier(RB Megas only,Shiny tiers are for Shiny-Megas)
REGULAR TIER
1-Regulari Tier(Commons to Rares)
2-Hyperli Tier(Ultra Rares to Legis)
3-RB Tier(RB non-shiny/non-mega only.Shiny tiers for Shinies)
SELF CREATION TIER:
U can make your own tier here with your own class restrictions(Not allowing stuff like commonVSMega)
U can restrict to certain levels on your tier(Not allowing stuff like lv75VSlv3)
THAT IS ALL FOR NOW^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT THIS POST PLZ CUZ I WORKED HARD ON IT:(
(2019-07-30, 01:37 PM)ASHHSA Wrote: Fefnir, I don't agree with your suggestion. Why does a TOURNAMENT need so many restrictions, so what's the point?
It would have one or two of those restrictions at most, not all at once lol. We are just brainstorming restrictions that could make things interesting.
Thread not activ anymore ;O
Na na na
I legit played PvP for hours after watching you all. It was super entertaining and got me more interested in LA PvP. I think it was a success and I hope we get more like this in the future.