Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Escape System
Information 
Now you will be asked to confirm when you try to run away from Starter (appears on maps only during events for a limited time), Ultra Rare, Legendary and Shiny class Pokemon 

If you confirm, you will be able to escape with 100% success

From other class Pokemon, if you have a Pokemon faster than encountered wild Pokemon in your team, you will be able to run away

For wild Pokemon with 1/50 chance you will fail to escape and do forced battle

For NPC trainers you can never escape

This change is made to improve gameplay experience and fun since our new security system 100% prevents cheating
thnxxx cef
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
awesome change thnx Big Grin
thanks cef Angel
nice upate Big Grin
[youtube]yQNIs4Npog4[/youtube]
Are starters included too in this scheme apart from ultra rares, legs and shinies?
wow nice change
thanks a loy cef Big Grin
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
thread updated and starters are also included
thnx again Big Grin
thx cef your the best Big Grin
(2015-07-20, 02:14 PM)MikeDevil Wrote: thx cef your the best Big Grin

it would be nice

(2015-07-20, 02:14 PM)MikeDevil Wrote: thx cef your the best Big Grin

true
frankly speaking it was the best thing for hunters like me and ch 
we miss most of them Tongue
Does that mean we can hunt shinies carelessly Big Grin most awesomest ever update Smile
thanks...Big Grin
lol hunting is so easy now, this system will kill the bazaar rates of ultra rares, legs and shinies to almost half i guess Big Grin
This might really unbalance the game and ultimately i feel cef have to reset the game to bring in balance again Sad

Initially i was like wow game gonna be easy but later i though about this drawback and so decided to share it here.
of corse you cant run away from npcs,its been like that
Well i am not up for it, now all poke prices for those classes will drop a lot, since most people will not be able to run from them, also will be hard on the fresh noobs, cause they do not have a team level 70 and above. The drop on the bazaar price for this class at -25% or more, so no big profits, all players should also do the drop and not over price. Only reason was cause people ran from shinies and legends, also starters they wanted
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
i didn't get u cef.did u mean if we have a pokemon in team faster than wild legend and shiny then can we run from them or is it just for below ultra rare class
(2015-07-20, 08:16 PM)ANIKI Wrote: Well i am not up for it, now all poke prices for those classes will drop a lot, since most people will not be able to run from them, also will be hard on the fresh noobs, cause they do not have a team level 70 and above. The drop on the bazaar price for this class at -25% or more, so no big profits, all players should also do the drop and not over price. Only reason was cause people ran from shinies and legends, also starters they wanted

yeah aniki i fully agree and i am thankful that someonne is considering the drawbacks of this thing at least apart from me.... I personally am finding things like crazy so instead of 25 percent i myself will feel satiated with even 50 percent less amount Big Grin

And yes noobs if forced to fight with legs or shinies will die and their battles won/lose stat will become bad, though it doesn't matter much to old people but newbies might get hurt with that....
do not mix the first thing he says with the other explanation, also he says bellow class, so only think of it as common through uncommon
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
(2015-07-20, 08:16 PM)ANIKI Wrote: Well i am not up for it, now all poke prices for those classes will drop a lot, since most people will not be able to run from them, also will be hard on the fresh noobs, cause they do not have a team level 70 and above. The drop on the bazaar price for this class at -25% or more, so no big profits, all players should also do the drop and not over price. Only reason was cause people ran from shinies and legends, also starters they wanted

i realize it now
MAGIC..
One more point is that value of below non shinies is already very poor and when high things are so easy to find then people will spend most efforts at higher things ......

I mean if i can have a shiny weedle with little extra effort (earlier effort required was huge but not now with this new no escape update) why would i want an ordinary weedle which has much low stats, no resale value etc. etc.

Maybe this gonna divide people in two fragments only newbies that can't catch high things keep selling low things to higher ones for pokedex purposes/dps purposes

And higher ones gonna keep finding themselves shinies etc. and again newbies can't afford buying shinies.... so i see newbies at huge loss by this too...
I realise the system's drawbacks now , any person who has time can simply spam shinies without any skills . Hunting can be done even when you are half asleep . The people who have hunted shinies earlier using skills will surely rage quit due to decrease in the value of their pokemon. I think the system should be changed back to how it was  earlier.
ty cef... Smile
i wanted to suggest that instead of forcing battles directly it would be better if it ask " are you sure you want to run"

the one's who want to run will run and others will battle.
this will solve problems for those who run from shiny by mistake and also those who want to run from ultra rare , legends or sometimes shinies to get good counters
(2015-07-22, 08:23 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: i wanted to suggest that instead of forcing battles directly it would be better if it ask " are you sure you want to run"

this will solve problems for those who run from shiny by mistake and also those who want to run from ultra rare , legends or sometimes shinies to get good counters

hmm nice idea ^^
(2015-07-22, 08:23 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: i wanted to suggest that instead of forcing battles directly it would be better if it ask " are you sure you want to run"

yes this is a possibility i may implement

what others say?
its a good idea.i had the same idea
MAGIC..
Kun's idea is good