Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokedex Completion Status Add?
Hey everybody this is my first thread and I hope everybody finds it helpful.

So I was thinking we need a Pokemon Completion Percentage on your profile page. It tells you in percentage how complete you pokedex is. I think it would be helpful for Pokemon collectors (such as myselfSmile) to see how complete our pokedex is!

If this idea is any good please let me know BlushBig Grin
[Image: th?id=OIP.trdlVsHT_EdbLKoo35yKFQEsEs&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]
"Everything in life has to be balanced"
there is a filter show pokemon i own / show pokemon i don't own therefore when collecting you can click show pokemon i don't own to see which remaining pokemon you need

but i do get what your saying. when collecting you'd like to see e.g. 68% of pokedex completed
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2017-02-16, 10:37 PM)sea2003main Wrote: there is a filter show pokemon i own  / show pokemon i don't  own therefore when collecting you can click show pokemon i don't own to see which remaining pokemon you need

but i do get what your saying. when collecting you'd like to see e.g. 68% of pokedex completed
Honestly I just thought it would be a cool add, but your right. SO disappointing that the idea was no good :/ Thank your for taking a look I appreciate the feed back
(2017-02-16, 11:34 PM)Bluebear505 Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 10:37 PM)sea2003main Wrote: there is a filter show pokemon i own  / show pokemon i don't  own therefore when collecting you can click show pokemon i don't own to see which remaining pokemon you need

Honestly I just thought it would be a cool add, but your right. SO disappointing that the idea was no good :/ Thank your for taking a look I appreciate the feed back

np it is a really good idea don't worry ; )
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2017-02-17, 12:00 AM)sea2003main Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 11:34 PM)Bluebear505 Wrote:

np it was a good idea don't worry ; )
Looks like your an Umbreon fan too. I chose an avatar but it's apparently the same picture lol
nice idea

i should add soon hopefully Smile
(2017-02-17, 12:52 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: nice idea

i should add soon hopefully Smile
Really? I'm so glad you think so. it would be so helpful to have a percentage telling me how far I am in the pokedex. I have like 11 pages of Pokemon so it's hard to keep track of BlushSleepy
nice idea Bluebear505 and thanks CeFurkan
(2017-02-16, 07:15 AM)Bluebear505 Wrote: Hey everybody this is my first thread and I hope everybody finds it helpful.

So I was thinking we need a Pokemon Completion Percentage on your profile page. It tells you in percentage how complete you pokedex is. I think it would be helpful for Pokemon collectors (such as myselfSmile) to see how complete our pokedex is!

If this idea is any good please let me know BlushBig Grin

hi this is added to the game just right now

https://www.pokemonpets.com/profile.aspx