Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightbulb 
I think a really cool idea would be to have Poké eggs in the shop. These eggs range in price from low to high and respectively contain either uncommon to mega/shiny etc! 
Big Grin
Also, another addition could be the egg hatches a baby rather than a full grown Pokémon. However, that might be more of a hassle.
I will catch them all, but first I need Starbucks.
Heart
I LIKE YOUR IDEA....
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
nope, not gonna happen
I would not say a bad idea but it will be weird if a kangaskhan comes out of an egg and it already has a baby in its pouch lol Smile
Bad idea,why u want egg,catching them will be more easy
(2015-08-04, 04:07 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Bad idea,why u want egg,catching them will be more easy

no viresh kumar i think it is a verry good idea.
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
?????????????
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
i think daily based care hatching is a good idea

daily login to hatch Big Grin
Simply create a new account.

lmaoLMAOFO
The Poké Egg is a new product that combines the fun of a Pokémon-catching adventure with the mundanity of boiling an egg.

One of the scariest parts about opening your refrigerator is never knowing what's going to be inside. But with Poké Eggs, you'll know for sure you'll find a little Pokémon friend waiting for you—and you can have fun bringing it to life!

Whether it's a classic yellow Pikachu or a rare Charizard, you'll always have something to look forward to when you crack open one of our large eggs—which, by the way, are also delicious. Who doesn't love eggs? The only thing better than just eating your favorite breakfast food is eating your favorite breakfast food AND catching Pokémon at the same time!

It's as simple as this: if you want both entertainment value and nutrition in your daily life, give Poké Eggs a try today! source passionapk for read more.
The forums you share are really useful to me, I will follow your posts regularly. For more information about me, visit here: