Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NPC in landing areas for fly
NecroEdje wanted to suggest that when you fly, you should be able to land where there isn't an NPC.
thats not a bad idea
i always belive in me. and i will always belive in u if u don't break my trust
Yes, I believe the easiest way is to make a small area around fly landing zones, where an npc cannot be randomly set. Since they cannot end up on/in the buildings it should be pretty simple.
the fly locations are pre defined so yes you may land on npc :d
i dont wanna land on an npc in mixed area because i cant beat mixed area yet but i go to certain areas in mixed zone to hunt and i've landed on a npc once i used fly
so not cool lol
GhostJokerCoen
(2017-01-25, 04:44 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: the fly locations are pre defined so yes you may land on npc :d

my idea was that the fly locations get treated similar to the buildings as far as the random placement of npcs is concerned,my reason was when i was doing my arena run, after i leave one arena i fly to the next and use the pokecenter there, but if i land on an npc i have to fight it before getting the chance to heal, and since npcs don't randomly get placed on buildings, it should be possible to prevent them from ending up in the fly areas as well
yeah sometime it annoying.. especially in mix zone Rolleyes
(2017-01-31, 05:48 PM)necroedje Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 04:44 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: the fly locations are pre defined so yes you may land on npc :d

my idea was that the fly locations get treated similar to the buildings as far as the random placement of npcs is concerned,my reason was when i was doing my arena run, after i leave one arena i fly to the next and use the pokecenter there, but if i land on an npc i have to fight it before getting the chance to heal, and since npcs don't randomly get placed on buildings, it should be possible to prevent them from ending up in the fly areas as well

Just fyi, you can still use the set pokemon team and item bag option eventho being in the start battle pre-screen.

That being said,  yea, it's annoying having to do a battle that could've been avoided ^^
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
I haven't really had trouble with this issue...
"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

- Karen of the Johto Elite Four
i like not landing into a forced NPC battle
(2017-01-30, 06:38 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: i dont wanna land on an npc in mixed area because i cant beat mixed area yet but i go to certain areas in mixed zone to hunt and i've landed on a npc once i used fly
so not cool lol

I did made a thread on how to run from npc,haha Big Grin
(2017-01-25, 04:30 AM)shoukosumeragi Wrote: NecroEdje wanted to suggest that when you fly, you should be able to land where there isn't an NPC.
Amazing