Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im thinking about getting scyther with my silver medals for his false swipe, but I am concerned a tad because his ability move expert will power up moves  that are under 60 power by 50% and looking at the move details it says that other effects such as ability damage will still faint the pokemon. As false swipe is 40 power will it still faint the pokemon? Am I just wasting my medals?
So I was wondering if the platinum medals from the Pokémon catches also count to the required platinum medals you need on the road to Level 50? Do they count? Or are only the "normal" medals relevant?

Thank you.
i also want to know
(2022-08-09, 07:20 AM)aricapyle Wrote: i also want to know slope game

You know what?
Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.

https://www.tellthebell.fyi/ https://www.tellpizzahut.info/
https://www.mmogah.com/wotlk-gold
Hey, buddies, I am new here and I want to share some info about the game. The best poppy playtime game for girls and youth is now launched normally people play this game as time pass but this game is amazing and I also used to play this game. You guys at least try this game and then tell me how it is.
Medals are achievements earned by reaching milestones for distance walked, PokéStops visited, Pokémon caught, and other gameplay achievements . Each medal has four achievement milestones: bronze, silver, gold, and platinum.
it’s an ambiguous relationship (neither good or bad) that relies on circumstance, occurring at a time and place that works for both parties
(2019-08-29, 12:41 AM)OmegaX Wrote: Im thinking about getting scyther with my silver medals for his false swipe, but I am concerned a tad because his ability move expert will power up moves  that are under 60 power by 50% and looking at the move details it says that other effects such as ability damage will still faint the pokemon. As false swipe is 40 power will it still faint the pokemon? Am I just wasting my medals?

In the case of Scyther's move, False Swipe, its power is 40, which falls under the threshold of 60 power that is affected by the Ability Move Expert. Since Move Expert powers up moves under 60 power by 50%, False Swipe's power would be boosted to 60 in this case.

If you want to find GTA V game on mobile platform, the website https://getmodnow.com/gta-5.html will meet your needs.
[size=1]V

[/size]

This article is a delightful mix of heardle entertainment and education. Its novel content manages to be both engaging and informative, striking the perfect balance
(2023-04-07, 08:21 AM)madiamjackson Wrote: Medals are achievements earned by reaching milestones for distance walked, PokéStops visited, Pokémon caught, and other gameplay achievements . Each medal has four achievement milestones: bronze, silver, gold, and platinum.

Medals are a great way to reward active players for their accomplishments within Pokemon Go Mod. Having these achievements that can be earned and displayed is a fantastic incentive for long-term engagement with the game. It's also a good way for players to compare their progress to friends and other players. As the game continues to evolve, having these milestones to strive for can help keep players engaged and take the game to the next level.
Great idea! Custom maps can add a unique and fun element to the game, fostering player interaction and creativity. Looking forward to seeing how it develops. Please continue to uphold! ? Refer Apktome is a website that provides free Android apps and games. On Apktome, users can find thousands of attractive applications, from role-playing games, racing, shooting to useful applications for work and entertainment. BILLION

If you want to find GTA V game on mobile platform, the website https://getmodnow.com/gta-5.html will meet your needs.
[size=1]V

[/size]

I think you don't worry, Sai Swipe won't make a Pokémon faint thanks to the Ability Move Expert. It's a safe bet to get Scyther along with your silver medal when catching Pokémon!
Apktome is an extremely attractive and exciting cross-platform racing game application, a leading destination for the worldwide community of racing gamers.
good topic thanks
Can I get more information about it?
Can you give me more information
Considering your concern about Scythe's ability Move Expert, it's essential to note that although False Swipe has a power of 40, the additional 50% boost from the ability might lead to unintended fainting. This can potentially impact your capturing strategy. However, Scythe's utility as a False Swipe user remains valuable in many situations. If you're uncertain, seeking case study writing help through online resources or forums could provide more in-depth analysis and experiences from other players, aiding you in making an informed decision based on real-world examples.
That's a cool plan! Making your own maps can make the game more special and enjoyable. It helps players chat and be creative. I'm excited to see how it grows. Keep it up!

By the way, Playstore is a website where you can get free Android apps and games. They have a bunch of cool apps like games, work stuff, and fun things. They have a lot of them!
I understand your concern about using Scyther with the move False Swipe and its ability Move Expert. False Swipe typically has a power of 40, and Move Expert boosts moves with less than 60 power by 50%. In this case, False Swipe falls into that category, so it should receive a power boost from Move Expert.

However, it's important to note that the move's power is not the only factor that determines whether a Pokémon faints. Other factors, such as the target Pokémon's remaining HP, type matchups, and any additional effects (like abilities), can also play a role.
In your case, using Scyther with False Swipe and Move Expert should still leave the opposing Pokémon with 1 HP, as False Swipe's power after the boost would be 60 (40 * 1.5 = 60), which is enough to leave the target with 1 HP if they had more than 1 HP to start with.
So, using Scyther with False Swipe and Move Expert should not result in fainting the Pokémon you're trying to catch, and it can be a useful combination for capturing Pokémon without knocking them out. Your silver medals should not go to waste in this scenario.
(2023-10-02, 02:10 AM)Teen patti Wrote: I understand your concern about using Scyther with the move False Swipe and its ability Move Expert. False Swipe typically has a power of 40, and Move Expert boosts moves with less than 60 power by 50%. In this case, False Swipe falls into that category, so it should receive a power boost from Move Expert.

However, it's important to note that the move's power is not the only factor that determines whether a Pokémon faints. Other factors, such as the target Pokémon's remaining HP, type matchups, and any additional effects (like abilities), can also play a role.
That sounds awesome! Making your own maps can make the game more special and fun. It helps players chat and be creative. I can't wait to see how it grows. Keep it going! Oh, and by the way, Apkpuro is a website where you can get free Android apps and games. They have tons of cool apps, like games, work stuff, and fun things. There are so many options!
Hello
i also want to know
False Swipe will still faint the Pokémon, even if it is boosted by Technician.

False Swipe is a special move that has the unique effect of leaving the target with at least 1 HP, regardless of the damage it would otherwise deal. This means that it cannot faint the target, even if it is boosted by Technician.

Technician is an ability that boosts the power of moves with 60 BP or less by 50%. However, this boost does not apply to the special effect of False Swipe.

In other words, False Swipe will always leave the target with at least 1 HP, regardless of whether or not Technician is active. This makes it a very useful move for catching Pokémon.

So, if you are looking for a Pokémon to catch Pokémon with, Scyther is a great choice. His Technician ability will boost the power of False Swipe, which can help you to catch Pokémon more quickly.
can help keep players engaged and take the game to the next level.
Therefore I asked if the platinum medals got from Pokémon catches count toward the required platinum medals for Level 50. Do they have any weight? Or do only "normal" medals matter?

Thank you very much.