Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Market prices
On this thread I would like to hear your opinions about the prices of the market, especially on held items, transformations items, HM and main item. I personally think they are a bit too high especially for newbies but this could be just my opinion, so i want to know what you all think.
They are fine u just need to start getting gold,then u will be able to get 25-30m daily from gyms.Just train ur pokemons and start grinding gyms.
(2015-10-16, 07:16 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: They are fine u just need to start getting gold,then u will be able to get 25-30m daily from gyms.Just train ur pokemons and start grinding gyms.

that is all right and stuff but as everyone knows, defeating gym leaders and strong trainers is not just a matter of training, but it takes strategy and again as everyone knows, all the npc's pokemon in the game held items which gives them advantages, so having held items at a lower price is just a way to level the field a bit and HM are essential for survival, especially fly and hyper surf. Leveling up pokèmons take time and so does farming gold, but i guess for lots of people could be frustrating seeing all their gold vanishing just to get one thing