Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Manual Badge reset system
Information 
Now you can reset your badges manually once every 7 days

After badge reset you can re-battle with GYM leaders again

You can reset them from your control panel : https://www.pokemonpets.com/Settings.aspx
(2015-08-06, 10:48 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Now you can reset your badges manually once every 7 days

After badge reset you can re-battle with GYM leaders again

You can reset them from your control panel : https://www.pokemonpets.com/Settings.aspx
that's better than having to wait three months Big Grin
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
Thanks cef Big Grin
sweet I coming for revenge normal arena

awesome
not better for me. becouse when i will reset gym no 18 also reset. 
and i dont want to beat it againBig Grin

cef make that we can reset selected gym's.Tongue
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
Is it is compulsory to reset them in 7 days?or it is just the minimum days of reset?
Nice now i can get my rank to 100+ i don't like to be 50 below Tongue
(2015-08-07, 03:11 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Is it is compulsory to reset them in 7 days?or it is just the minimum days of reset?

it is minimum range

if you dont want never reset your badges but they will get reset once every 3 months Big Grin
Ok now it is cleared

Wait... if I reset it before update then will it reset again on the certain date
whats the use of this feature btw? It would have been useful if the gym leaders provided more gold than any npc in any arena but thats not the case....
(2015-08-07, 09:58 AM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote: whats the use of this feature btw? It would have been useful if the gym leaders provided more gold than any npc in any arena but thats not the case....

Maybe it is for people who want more challenges and also if they want to take revenge on the leaders Tongue
awesome.
Surely gonna have alot of players do more stuff around
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
nothing special
thats a great new feture.