Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Item Shop -> Trading Pokemon -> Trade Description Box
When putting a pokemon up for trade currently that's it. If you want something specific in exchange you may end up with half a dozen or more trade offers that are useless for your purposes or simply not of any interest.

If we could have a small text box, say, 100~200 characters worth, it would give an opportunity to be able to write a small description with your pokemon of what it is your after.

Lets say I put up a Articuno, I could then use this text book to say "Looking for a Moltres or other legendary"

That gives a general idea then to others what it is I am interested in trading for in exchange, rather than getting offers of level 70 Butterfrees or other pokemon that I can go out and capture at a [Common] or [Uncommon] rate in the wild.

Possibly something else too. If not already there already.
Do trade offers have a time limit before they get removed from offer and sent back to the original trainer? I've seen one sample recently with an Eevee, where the offerer has not been online for nearly six days.

Do these trades expire after so long, for example, 7 days?
If not, could such a system be implemented as described above, after 7 days? If a user has gone inactive at some point after offering a trade, theoretically their trade could sit there indefinitely otherwise.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Espeon's post:
  • ArielCaptchaLinkBot
I like this, +1
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darkvoid's post:
  • ArielCaptchaLinkBot
trades doesnt expire atm however there is market limit that you can put maximum

also i will check this small text issue whether can implement easily or not but it should be there

actually there should be also option that you describe what you want to system and who gives accepted automatically

they will be both in v3 however for now i will check small text description thing
[-] The following 1 user Likes CeFurkan's post:
  • ArielCaptchaLinkBot
Nearly every Pokémon player I know has, at one point during their career as a trainer, handled a hacked Pokémon. Even prominent Pokemon players have been suspected of cheating, and in a single competition, The Pokémon Company has caught thousands of cheaters at once. Pokemon's online bank system, which stores monsters for players, has also been flooded with impossible Pokemon. The online trading system, where players exchange Pokémon, has plenty of impossible monsters that shouldn't exist. Cheaters and hackers are everywhere—and even worse, many of them are very smart.

Pokémon has always had a healthy community of hackers and cheaters that circumvent the game thanks to tools like Game Shark, Action Replay, Powersaves, 3DS card readers, and special programs that can save and edit Pokémon files. Game Freak has never been particularly good about stopping people using these devices: in earlier generations, it was fairly easy to cook up a fake rare Pokémon with boosted stats, and incredible configurations that aren't normally possible in-game. It was so easy that it wasn't uncommon for hackers to, in their endless generosity, introduce many hacked Pokémon into the trading economy.

Programs used to hack Pokémon allow players to dictate everything from a Pokémon's levels, to its abilities and moves. A smart cheater will put care into their fake Pokémon by taking into consideration what the real Pokémon looks and acts like. A Pikachu in Pokémon X & Y can only be captured in certain locations, and it can only learn certain moves, for example. Anyone that wants to trick someone else into thinking the Pikachu is legit could dictate all the information that makes up a Pikachu, down to things that aren't even typically visible to a player under normal means—like the way the game codes a Pokémon's name.

All you have to do is put in the right information in the right boxes in the right program. Alternatively, players can also create fake Pokémon with the right stats, breed them, and hatch a Pokémon in-game with the right configurations passed down genetically by the parents. Technically, the offspring would be legitimate in every way as far as the game is concerned, even if its parents were manufactured by the player. And this is all assuming that the hacker actually cares about getting away with it, which often isn't the case—it's not uncommon to find hacked Pokémon with wildly unfair/impossible configurations....
[-] The following 1 user Likes arumugam's post:
  • ArielCaptchaLinkBot
Before you begin setting up your tent, it's essential to select the right location. Look for a flat area free from rocks, roots, and other uneven surfaces. Avoid areas that might collect water in case of rain. Additionally, consider the direction of the wind and position your tent accordingly. This will prevent any unwanted drafts inside your shelter. see it here