Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
hello

I hope complete the Pokédex
welcome guys

now you can post again to get 2 posts :d
Wink 
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

This is required in order to prevent spam and bot accounts.

After 2 forum posts and few minutes you should become a registered member

Welcome Smile

hi evryone

(2014-10-25, 05:34 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: welcome guys

now you can post again to get 2 posts :d

finaly i think i'll become registed
Im new, the first post

the second
hi every1 ^^
now you can post another ^^
hello

second hello

boz_rexxa2dan selamlar

ı return

ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
danger
hello guys!
Oh damn, didn't find this thread earlier. Sad
aaah huff huff , i want to know how to get exp faster

okie 2nd message  lol
Well, here is my first post.

and second post
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

This is required in order to prevent spam and bot accounts.

After 2 forum posts and few minutes you should become a registered member

Welcome Smile

Okay, I want to become a member, so here is my first post. :-).

This is my second message. :-).
So it's required that you post twice to confirm whether or not the accounts are bots? Interesting method. So I guess..

I'll have to post twice. ha

Hey guys, some may recognize me while I believe quite a few won't. I hope this site looks as promising as I've seen thus far.
(2014-12-10, 08:37 AM)Nomack Wrote: So it's required that you post twice to confirm whether or not the accounts are bots? Interesting method. So I guess..

I'll have to post twice. ha

Hey guys, some may recognize me while I believe quite a few won't. I hope this site looks as promising as I've seen thus far.

it is better to post at different threads Smile you can always find one to post
i'm vietnamese

second mess Big Grin
Hello! I'm a new member. Do I have to post here twice or anywhere?
Edit: nvm I just saw the message saying that it is better to post on different threads
helloo and welcome to all the new players around Big Grin
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
Hello. And Bye.
hello, my name's Ben.
Greetings to you dear friends! happy to offer its service to place your ad on 1,000,000 forums all over the world ! for just $ 20
From 10 to 500 million unique people visit your site or forum for 1 day! Your revenues increased with 500% in any case .
You just need to ad text , link to your website and at the request of the picture
To contact us at e-mail: stopspamscript@gmail.com
Heart 
hi all Tongue

Heart
Greetings to you dear friends! happy to offer its service to place your ad on 1,000,000 forums all over the world ! for just $ 20
From 10 to 500 million unique people visit your site or forum for 1 day! Your revenues increased with 500% in any case .
You just need to ad text , link to your website and at the request of the picture
Многоуважаемые клиенты компании ООО «ВАН»!

Просим принять к сведению данную информацию. Фирма “ВАН” Санкт Петербург, на протяжении продолжительного времени мошенники с целью наживы публикуют лжеотзывы о нашей фирме. Угрожая, они обещали разрушить нашу компанию и лишить наших любимых клиентов. После отказа выплатить им деньги, посыпались отвратительные отзывы на различных ресурсах о нашей компании. Не верьте мошенникам. Мы проверенная временем и клиентами компания и подрывать ваше доверие никоим образом не собираемся. Не верьте этим мошенникам.

С уважением, директор Ногинов Алексей Владимирович.

Многоуважаемые клиенты компании ООО «ВАН»!

Просим принять к сведению данную информацию. На протяжении продолжительного времени мошенники с целью наживы публикуют лжеотзывы о нашей фирме в городе Санкт Петербург. Угрожая, они обещали разрушить нашу компанию и лишить наших любимых клиентов. После отказа выплатить им деньги, посыпались отвратительные отзывы на различных ресурсах о нашей компании. Не верьте мошенникам. Мы проверенная временем и клиентами компания и подрывать ваше доверие никоим образом не собираемся. Не верьте этим мошенникам. На все интересующие вопросы фирма ооо “ВАН” Санкт Петербург ответит в любой время.

С Уважением ООО «ВАН».

Уважаемые клиенты компании ООО «ВАН»!

Просим принять к сведению данную информацию. На протяжении продолжительного времени мошенники с целью наживы публикуют лжеотзывы о нашей фирме. Угрожая, они обещали разрушить нашу компанию и лишить наших любимых клиентов. После отказа выплатить им деньги, посыпались отвратительные отзывы на различных ресурсах о нашей компании. Не верьте мошенникам. Мы проверенная временем и клиентами компания и подрывать ваше доверие никоим образом не собираемся. Не верьте этим мошенникам. По интересующим вопросам просим обращаться по телефонам +79811114231, +7 981 111 42 31, 8 9811114231.
С Уважением ООО «ВАН» Санкт-петербург.

Уважаемые клиенты компании ООО «ВАН»!

Просим принять к сведению данную информацию. На протяжении продолжительного времени мошенники с целью наживы публикуют лжеотзывы о нашей фирме. Угрожая, они обещали разрушить нашу компанию и лишить наших любимых клиентов. После отказа выплатить им деньги, посыпались отвратительные отзывы на различных ресурсах о нашей компании. Не верьте мошенникам. Мы проверенная временем и клиентами компания и подрывать ваше доверие никоим образом не собираемся. Не верьте этим мошенникам. По интересующим вопросам просим обращаться по телефонам +79811114231, +7 981 111 42 31, 8 9811114231.
С Уважением ООО «ВАН» Санкт-петербург.
To contact us at e-mail: ScriptSpam@gmail.com
I will keep a constant attention to your articles. Really good stuff!
hello

hi all
3 post Smile
Hi, buddies :)
I looking for XRumer for free !

Would you make advice me, where I can download it?
It is really the best program for mass posting on forums, blogs and social networks !..

P.S. I need XRumer of only latest version - 12.0.9, all others versions are very old and are not effective!
  • 5(current)