Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Trainer Tips » Guides » How to Determine which Nature is Good for a Specific Pokemon
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Determine which Nature is Good for a Specific Pokemon
Rainbow 
Hi Guys, i am making this thread to help new comers decide which nature is good for a specific pokemon on their own.

Before deciding which nature is good for a pokemon open pokedex and check it's base stats.

For Example, look at the base stats of a Gengar.

[Image: r02kir.jpg]

According to the pokedex, gengar's highest base stat is Special Attack,and second best highest stat is Speed.So,It should have a nature that increases it's either of the 2 best stat.And also it shouldn't decrease any of the 2 best stats.Natures like Timid,Modest,Hasty,Naive,Rash,Mild are all good Natures for a Gengar.But Timid and Modest are Best ones since Gengar is a special Sweeper and it doesn't need Attack Stat.

For another example,Look at the base Stats of Mewtwo.

[Image: 20z68p2.png]

The 2 Best stats of Mewtwo are Speed And Special Attack.So,for Mewtwo we need a nature that increase either Speed or Special Attack but doesn't lower either of those.Natures likeTimid,Modest are the best Natures for Mewtwo.
But for Mega-Mewtwo-X Adamant is Best Nature because Mega-Mewtwo-X is a Physical Attacker and for Mega-Mewtwo-Y,
Timid,Modest are best options.

Now let's look at the base stats of a Shuckle.

[Image: fyd9va.png]

From Pokedex,it is clear that shuckle is a tank type pokemon and it's best stats are Defense and Special Defense.So,we need to find a nature that increases any of it's defense while lowering the lowest base stat i.e, Speed,Attack and Special Attack.Natures like Sassy,Calm,Bold,Impish,Relaxed and Careful
all good natures for a shuckle.

And for determining whether a pokemon is good or no,we have to check whether the one we captured is having good iv's in it's best base Stats or no.
For a pokemon to be good,it must have 25+ iv's in it's best base stats.

For Example, look at this buneary.

[Image: j64v21.png]

Buneary is a Physical Sweeper with best base stats Speed and Attack.The one you can see in the pic is having Jolly nature which is best for it.And this buneary is having 29 iv's in it's best stats i.e, Speed and Attack.So,that means this buneary is a Good one.

I hope this thread is helpful and will help the newcomers understand a lot about natures and iv's.Hope u guy's like this thread.  

Now I understand stats! Thank your umarie!
[Image: 2gtajye.png]
Tyvm umar . I appreaciate you helping out the new player. It will help them a lot ^^ not getting rip off too .'Big Grin Ty
[Image: satra%20excadrill%20sig.png]
(2015-10-21, 10:47 PM)my1Emma Wrote: Now I understand stats! Thank your umarie!
That was the only purpose of my thread Smile 
I hope newcomers won't have to ask others for suggestions now Smile
(2015-10-21, 10:48 PM)satra227 Wrote: Tyvm umar . I appreaciate you helping out the new player. It will help them a lot ^^ not getting rip off too .'Big Grin Ty

Thnx a lot Smile
very awsome umar Big Grin
(2015-10-21, 10:51 PM)MikeDevil Wrote: very awsome umar Big Grin

Thnx Mike Smile
Smile 
Nice Thread Umar  Keept it up
(2015-10-21, 11:07 PM)Sonicfan Wrote: Nice Thread Umar  Keept it up
thnx, Smile
Stick thread! Good idea and good explanation
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-10-22, 12:18 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Stick thread! Good idea and good explanation

thnx a lot capt Smile 
Good job umar , detailed explanation for newbies with common and good examples Smile
(2015-10-22, 08:00 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Good job umar , detailed explanation for newbies with common and good examples Smile

thnx a lot atharva Smile
thanks umar this helpt alot now i can finally see which ones i should keep or trade and stuff *hugs umar* thanks
(2015-10-22, 01:22 PM)Glaceon Wrote: thanks umar this helpt alot now i can finally see which ones i should keep or trade and stuff *hugs umar* thanks

thnx a lot glaceon Smile pleased to help. Smile
(2015-10-21, 10:31 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:

thanks
ty pm me in game to get ultra rare or below class pokemon
(2015-10-22, 09:51 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ty pm me in game to get ultra rare or below class pokemon

thnx a lot.
awesome umar
I like what you did with my buneary Big Grin

Anyways nice thread umar Big Grin
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
(2015-10-25, 06:49 PM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote: I like what you did with my buneary Big Grin

Anyways nice thread umar Big Grin

thnx ^^
Noice
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
nice thread learned alot
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-10-26, 02:53 AM)subject zero Wrote: nice thread learned alot

thnx Blush
I can leave my guild paradise to form my own guild.
It is important to take into account a Pokémon's base numbers, its role in battle, and the intended playstyle when deciding which nature is best for it. Pokémon's custom logo design services natures have an impact on how quickly two stats grow: