Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there, not sure if anyone would remember me and quite frankly I don't blame you, but I played for a while when I first found this place but never got around to introducing myself. So, with that being said..

I'm Kiss, or whatever you wanna call me tbh. My favourite pokemon is Froslass and if you need me for anything just ask for my Discord and I'll be glad to accept your friend request on Discord c:
[Image: kfsziNj.gif]
Here is Gurvinder. We did not meet before but i remember you because of your unique name and avatar lol. I am not active in the game but i always like to make new friends so when ever you want can add me in you friend list.

Nice to meet you Kiss Smile
Welcome :)
Nice to meet ya'll. I got a question. How do you change your time zone settings on here?
hello,
i am new here from india, here to share some thoughts with you all
Hello, you can share about pokemon here
Game apps on ModToday often showcase the community's influence on game development, providing a sense of participation in the creative process.

Welcome!! You may like tiny fishing game!