Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green shiny Minun, Purple Plusle
I love the sparkliness of Plusle in this game. But Wouldn't it be nice to have a better shiny Plusle compared to the games though? All she was in the games was a lighter shade of red so why not purple. And S.Minun was always green... Also make him sparkle like Shiny Plusle!
(2016-02-20, 12:39 AM)Minun Wrote: I love the sparkliness of Plusle in this game. But Wouldn't it be nice to have a better shiny Plusle compared to the games though? All she was in the games was a lighter shade of red so why not purple. And S.Minun was always green... Also make him sparkle like Shiny Plusle!

Find an artist → get the permission to use the artist's art on here → contact cef → see if CeF is cool with the quality of the art work, if yes → wait for next update 
If no → start step 1 again.

Might want to go to one of our actice artist's threads directly and request it Smile 
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-02-20, 01:32 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2016-02-20, 12:39 AM)Minun Wrote: I love the sparkliness of Plusle in this game. But Wouldn't it be nice to have a better shiny Plusle compared to the games though? All she was in the games was a lighter shade of red so why not purple. And S.Minun was always green... Also make him sparkle like Shiny Plusle!

Find an artist → get the permission to use the artist's art on here → contact cef → see if CeF is cool with the quality of the art work, if yes → wait for next update 
If no → start step 1 again.

Might want to go to one of our actice artist's threads directly and request it Smile 

yep Smile
uhh..? this is questionable.