Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Official Forums » FAQ » Game zones big images - easier to find place where you want to go - Gym Leaders
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game zones big images - easier to find place where you want to go - Gym Leaders
Thank you this is like chicken and pepsi to me lol
thanx
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
thanks
thanx cef
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
Information 
I am trying to figure out how to get Badges from Gym Leaders, can anyone tell where the gyms are and how to get there. I am aware that each city has a Gym as well as a Leader that you fight to get their badges.
I am a little confusedSad
(2015-11-21, 01:55 AM)SportzGal71 Wrote: I am trying to figure out how to get Badges from Gym Leaders, can anyone tell where the gyms are and how to get there. I am aware that each city has a Gym as well as a Leader that you fight to get their badges.
I am a little confusedSad

Well, there are 3 Map-like icons in the bottom left corner of the game screen.
One for the Map you're on, one for the Zone you're in, and one for the complete Worldmap.
Whenever you're lost, use these to naviagate.

Each gym is in a City, e.g. route 22Progress City or Route 47 Tulip City.
For the complete list ->  https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Bla...-Guideline

If you follow the Pathfinding (x's) they will lead you to the next map, and ultimately to the gym.
Red = next map
Orange = previous map
Blue = caves (dead ends, only contains pokemon)

The first Zones are straight forward, later you may find, that the map you're on, only leads back.... logical conclusion, follow it back, find another path you haven't taken yet (some maps have several exits) [pro tip, on crossroad maps like this, use each exit once, afterwards you can use fly If you see your pick lead nowhere]

If you still have questions, either ask us in Chat, or feel free to ask here (:
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Back pain doctors have the expertise to accurately diagnose the underlying cause of your back pain. They will conduct a thorough evaluation https://www.nortexspineandjoint.com/back-pain-doctor/, which may include physical exams, imaging tests, and medical history reviews, to determine the source of your pain.