Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Pokemon Pets Pictures
Here is a thread where you shall post funny chat moments, unlucky encounters, unlucky ivs, anything within pokemonpets that makes you laugh. (: 

I shall start off with a picture of when I first started the game.

[Image: 21klds5.png]
Just my casual day battling Shiny-Mega legendaries and hunting them
[Image: 33bfn1c.png]
I know the feeling man. Just my typical day of hunting uncatchable shinies

[Image: 2n054qh.png]
:3 i want that heatran
(2015-08-21, 04:32 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Just my casual day battling Shiny-Mega legendaries and hunting them
[Image: 33bfn1c.png]

nice, inspecting element thingy
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
dz can get that mega shiny hetarn?

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-HUNTS
EDITS ._.
At least make it a bit logical next time because shinies in the wild can never be lev 90+ ._.
how did u guyz get the dz its not there in the map??
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
The first picture I posted is real, but the others are just a little trick to make it look like you encountered whatever you feel like putting there. :p 
Once you refresh the page it is still the same poke you found, and same thing when you enter a battle. Smile
guys u can not catch pokemon not in map appear list

those are just fake modifications of html Big Grin
(2015-08-22, 01:24 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys u can not catch pokemon not in map appear list

those are just fake modifications of html Big Grin

That is what we tried to explain multiple times, but people don't understand. Big Grin
When you can no longer see what the images were about...
++++++++++++++++++++
Your article is amazing, how can I zoom my instagram profile picture to my mobile.
(2023-11-30, 02:42 AM)Galvixa Wrote: Your article is amazing, how can I zoom my instagram profile picture to my mobile.

People are visually oriented, and an appealing image can make them stay on your instagram profilbild vergrößern longer and follow you.