Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First ever Endless Tower Tournament!
CURRENT PHASE ON THE TOURNAMENT
Tournament is OVER! Check the results at the bottom.
Current high score (LegnaX): 2,499

[Image: 0uxmeh2.png]
Hello, guys! I came out with a great idea to incentivize people to try the Endless Tower by organizing a Tournament! 
This Tournament will be focused on PvE, so no PvP will be involved.
The objective will be simple: end as high as you can on the [Image: nP03T6n.png]Endless Tower Ranking[Image: nP03T6n.png]!

RULES

-> From December 15th to December 31th, I set up a new top 1 score on the Endless Tower ranking. The score to beat is 2,499. 

-> On January 1st, the Endless Tower ranking has been completely wiped. Therefore, from January 1st to January 15th 31st, any player who does an attempt and gets a new high score will participate automatically on this tournament. Your place on the ranking will determine the reward that you will get.
-> Cheating, glitch exploit or any shady way of getting your score will make you get disqualified or even banned. Don't play dirty!

REWARDS
[Image: 5FMh8X2.png]1st: [Image: KTPgFt3.png] awarded by both me and Kunn (each). If the winner is either me (LegnaX) or Kunn, he will get 50B from the other. If the winner is someone else, they will get 100.000.000.000 gold in total.
[Image: VSvF8WJ.png] 2nd: [Image: Jv8KMRU.png] awarded by me. If the 2nd is either Kunn or me, it'll be skipped to the next player. Basically, the player directly under either me or Kunn will get this award.
[Image: D6ADTmA.png] 3rd[Image: lwoIzla.png] awarded by me. This will be awarded to the player directly under the 2nd (duh...).
[Image: F01BKXv.png] 4th[Image: fzRH6I5.png] awarded by me. This will be awarded to the player directly under the 3rd (duh...).

Any questions, please post on this thread and I will update this post.
[Image: 5FMh8X2.png] - CURRENT TOP 5 (updated 15 - Jan - 2021)[Image: 5FMh8X2.png]
[Image: LXXIqr8.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes LegnaX's post:
  • Pengim
I'm in :)
and maybe put current competitors on the main post
Anyone who does Endless Tower and gets a higher score than their personal score between January 1st and January 15th will automatically take part on the tournament.
Delicious
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
The tournament is still going. Since the Endless Tower season will start on January 1st, the rankings will be wiped.
This means that everyone who gets a score during January will take part on the Tournament.
Good luck!
but some players are new and not fully developed, which makes it unfair and the wins go to players who are here for at least 6 months already. Will there be arrangements for new players? Like group a and group b?
(2020-12-28, 11:10 PM)Pengim Wrote: but some players are new and not fully developed, which makes it unfair and the wins go to players who are here for at least 6 months already. Will there be arrangements for new players? Like group a and group b?
Probably not. It's already hard for me to pay everyone (including new players) if they take part in the tournament. The prizes goes from my pockets, basically. This time I'm rewarding top 5. Maybe next time I can reward the top 10?