Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » Event: How to get any Pokemon you want, how to become chat master and get special ran
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Event: How to get any Pokemon you want, how to become chat master and get special ran
Information 
✓ Event: How to get any Pokemon you want, how to become chat master and get special ranks

✓ You can advertise in your own language in your own Country forums there is no restriction

✓ This event is permanent

✓ All you need to do is advertisement of the game at the forums

✓ Any forum is accepted as long as real people uses and visits that which means spammed by bots forums or spam sections will not be accepted

✓ I will check each one of the threads before granting your reward

✓ If thread is deleted or does not have any link to our game will not be accepted

✓ My suggestion for you to not get your ads deleted or be able to post a link, have at least 10-20 regular post at that forum before advertising. This would 90% ensure your thread will stay. Also if you make higher quality ads that is replied and read by so many people can be counted multiple times up to 50x

✓ As long as there is a link to our game all advertisement threads are accepted

✓ Here few good example advertisement threads which are made at the proper sections of the good forums

https://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/201...913-1.html

https://www.nordinho.net/vbull/online-ad...arted.html

https://buypoe.com/showthread.php?t=28991

✓ Ok so how many advertisement threads do you need to get rewards

✓ You can make only 1 or 2 advertisement threads at the each forum but if you make 2 threads they have to be under different forum sections

✓ Each reward will come with any nature you want and reward IVs 27

☑ Common: 1 threads
☑ Uncommon: 2 threads
☑ Rare: 4 threads
☑ Ultra Rare: 8 threads
☑ Legendary: 10 threads
☑ Starter: 10 threads
☑ Shiny: 15 threads
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 25 threads
☑ Mega: 30 threads
☑ Mega-Legendary: 75 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny: 150 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 300 threads

☑ Chat Master: 50 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)
☑ Super Chat Master: 150 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)
☑ Special rank title or chat color: 300 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)

✓ Maximize existing Pokemon IV points

☑ Rare: 3 threads
☑ Ultra Rare: 4 threads
☑ Legendary: 5 threads
☑ Starter: 5 threads
☑ Shiny: 10 threads
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 15 threads
☑ Mega: 15 threads
☑ Mega-Legendary: 20 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny: 30 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 50 threads

✓ Change existing Pokemon natures

☑ Ultra Rare: 4 threads
☑ Legendary: 5 threads
☑ Starter: 5 threads
☑ Shiny: 10 threads
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 15 threads
☑ Mega: 15 threads
☑ Mega-Legendary: 20 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny: 30 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 50 threads

✓ Cumulatively threads will be counted

✓ Each reward you get will be deducted from your total thread count

✓ Example thread i made you can use its code

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Exa...ing-thread

✓ Save your advertisement threads links in a notepad or any file like word and once you reached number that you want email me file and pm me from the game with telling your email

✓ PM from game : https://www.pokemonpets.com/PostNewPM.aspx?To=CeFurkan

✓ My email : monstermmorpg at gmail.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes CeFurkan's post:
  • Amph1
Ok i like you cef this event is amazing
[Image: attachment.php?aid=741]
[-] The following 2 users Like Powerful's post:
  • Luna Eclipse, Puka
Great idea.
And great that we have a optimal thread to check on that stuff now.
I Already opened a special thread for the advertises i will do to get my green links Tongue
However i might take some time since i'm currently still using a Surf-Stick for my internet connection, but be  prepared >: )
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
That's a lot of threads. Let the race begin!
can i take your picture, cef ?
(2015-02-09, 09:37 AM)ArieI Wrote: I cannot support this so-called "event" in any way. It's ludicrous to be honest and here's why. You are now basically rewarding people for sending out and posting spam. Spam is very easy to do, takes very little time ... just copy and paste a generic advertisement into hundreds of threads ... easy.

And yet, for doing this very easy task, you are rewarding people with chat upgrades that allow them to ban people. Great so some newb who's barely even started the game can just go and spam 100 forums and now all of a sudden they can ban me whenever they want? Sure they're not supposed to and then I'd have to go through the big hassle of filing a report with you and waiting on a reply, have to supply evidence etc etc etc why do you want this headache and why are you imposing it onto me?

Then lets get onto the pokemon rewards, everything below MS is fine but for the MS and MSL you are rewarding people with 500 million or even 2 billion gold just for spam. Do you have any idea how long in terms of game hours it takes to accumulate 2 billion gold? Here's a fact to give you an idea, NO ONE has ever accumulated that much yet. I'm only approaching it now after months and months of gameplay ... and now you're offering to just toss these pokes away like they're nothing .. for spam.

I vote to have MS and MSL removed as potential rewards, as well as the removal of all chat-related rewards. This will ruin the game, I guarantee it.

just try and see whether it is easy or not believe me you will be amazed how hard it is because i did so many and only few of them stays alive
☑ Chat Master: 100 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)
☑ Super Chat Master: 500 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)
☑ Special rank title or chat color: 1000 threads (if power abused rank will be removed immediately)
what is meaning of thread?

can we copy the code
(2015-02-09, 10:21 AM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 10:06 AM)ArieI Wrote: fine then I'm done with this game and i implore as many people as possible to join me. This is without a doubt the worst idea you've ever come up with since this game was created. You just lost your top and most active player because you'd rather reward spammers than people who actually put in hours playing the game, good work.

I support u ariel but quitting is not the solution, i say stay here and enjoy cef will get to know in near future his own mistake Big Grin
And yes it is worst idea according to me too cef. 
And i wud still suggest a reference system for advertisement rather than advertising in open forums, which will bring only spammers and temporary players to ur game. More spam traffic is more trouble to current cms too Big Grin
And i dont think ur new cms will be of much help to u Big Grin

(2015-02-09, 09:57 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 09:37 AM)ArieI Wrote: I cannot support this so-called "event" in any way. It's ludicrous to be honest and here's why. You are now basically rewarding people for sending out and posting spam. Spam is very easy to do, takes very little time ... just copy and paste a generic advertisement into hundreds of threads ... easy.

And yet, for doing this very easy task, you are rewarding people with chat upgrades that allow them to ban people. Great so some newb who's barely even started the game can just go and spam 100 forums and now all of a sudden they can ban me whenever they want? Sure they're not supposed to and then I'd have to go through the big hassle of filing a report with you and waiting on a reply, have to supply evidence etc etc etc why do you want this headache and why are you imposing it onto me?

Then lets get onto the pokemon rewards, everything below MS is fine but for the MS and MSL you are rewarding people with 500 million or even 2 billion gold just for spam. Do you have any idea how long in terms of game hours it takes to accumulate 2 billion gold? Here's a fact to give you an idea, NO ONE has ever accumulated that much yet. I'm only approaching it now after months and months of gameplay ... and now you're offering to just toss these pokes away like they're nothing .. for spam.

I vote to have MS and MSL removed as potential rewards, as well as the removal of all chat-related rewards. This will ruin the game, I guarantee it.

just try and see whether it is easy or not believe me you will be amazed how hard it is because i did so many and only few of them stays alive

i myself tried it too and did find it ultra hard to do especially 100 or 1000s thread, but still spammers and hackers do have bots and many other tricks that can found a loophole in it. The true people will never get this but bad people might make a lot of your scheme Big Grin

you are greatly mistaken
i will not accept spammed by bots forums
they are thrash and useless
only human verified forums will be accepted

also reference system is planned for v3
(2015-02-09, 10:29 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: what is meaning of thread?

can we copy the code

you can copy code or you can make your own unique advertisement
✓ Any forum is accepted as long as real people uses and visits that which means spammed by bots forums or spam sections will not be accepted
(2015-02-09, 12:48 PM)ajay1 Wrote: how to post threads

and can i get and pokemon i want

pls help me

like you posted to this forum you will post other related forums
lol people already started to give up

this is not an easy task guys it can even take months Big Grin
Hello i had a quick question in regards to the event. I have created a small webpage for posting to forums to get the word out (:  
www.pokemonpetsfriendly.yolasite.com/
   if i were to post that webpage to popular gaming facebook groups such as armor games and kongregate will it count as a forum post per individual post, considering the verity of people will see this awesome game. ifso i can put this site out to numerous large groups of active people (:
(2015-02-10, 07:21 AM)aveanth Wrote: Hello i had a quick question in regards to the event. I have created a small webpage for posting to forums to get the word out (:  
www.pokemonpetsfriendly.yolasite.com/
   if i were to post that webpage to popular gaming facebook groups such as armor games and kongregate will it count as a forum post per individual post, considering the verity of people will see this awesome game. ifso i can put this site out to numerous large groups of active people (:

✓ My suggestion for you to not get your ads deleted or be able to post a link, have at least 10-20 regular post at that forum before advertising. This would 90% ensure your thread will stay. Also if you make higher quality ads that is replied and read by so many people can be counted multiple times up to 50x

So if you make quality over quantity it can be counted. I will check each one individually
Quality Advertising can count multiple times ? 
well that's one good solution there CeF Big Grin
that way it would be worth spending the time on the Forum and make a good high quality ad Smile
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-02-11, 02:51 AM)Blau Wrote: Quality Advertising can count multiple times ? 
that way it would be worth spending the time on the Forum and make a good high quality ad Smile

definitely

for example at a very crowded forum you can establish authority account and get it counted 50x with multiple times posting and more interacting
(2015-02-11, 10:44 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 02:51 AM)Blau Wrote: Quality Advertising can count multiple times ? 

definitely

for example at a very crowded forum you can establish authority account and get it counted 50x with multiple times posting and more interacting
Hey cef i am making an ad of your game.and when it complete iwill give that to you then can u make me cm.It is almost completed
can we make in any forums or game forums
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
(2015-02-14, 05:27 AM)pratham Wrote: can we make in any forums or game forums

in any forum but you can expect that it should have related section such as games or perhaps off topic
can we make in our forum
Shocked 
hi friends how are you all . how to get prize my friend
(2015-02-15, 06:27 AM)pratham Wrote: can we make in our forum

nope
(2015-02-15, 09:27 AM)t_ambar Wrote: hi friends how are you all . how to get prize my friend

did you make advertisements ?
✓ Maximize existing Pokemon IV points

☑ Common: 2 threads
☑ Uncommon: 5 threads
☑ Rare: 7 threads
☑ Ultra Rare: 10 threads
☑ Legendary: 12 threads
☑ Starter: 15 threads
☑ Shiny: 25 threads
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 35 threads
☑ Mega: 50 threads
☑ Mega-Legendary: 100 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny: 150 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 250 threads

✓ Change existing Pokemon natures

☑ Ultra Rare: 5 threads
☑ Legendary: 6 threads
☑ Starter: 10 threads
☑ Shiny: 15 threads
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 25 threads
☑ Mega: 35 threads
☑ Mega-Legendary: 50 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny: 75 threads
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 100 threads
Awesome!
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Whaaaaaaa ..... now we can even nc and max iv our pokemon ?
Excellent decision.
With the quality posts, people can get the maxmum potential out of a pokemon quite fastSmile
Really great idea CeF keep it going Big Grin
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
then where can we make
Smile 
i want a starter
i think i wont bother to participate ill just hunt ^^ nice tho!