Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eevee's & Shiny Eevee's & Evolution Gems
Hey guys! Today I'm looking to buy Eevee's and Shiny Eevee's. I will need a whole bunch of them so if you are looking to sell them in bulk that would be great. If any of you are wondering why I need so many its because I am looking to basically double my account 9 more times. So, here is a list of the pokemon and items I still need. I will keep this thread updated on how many items I have left to buy. Please leave a comment or pm me in game if you have any of these items and you are willing to sell them.

98 Eevee's and or Eeveelutions
127 Shiny Eevee's and or Eeveelutions
145 Mega Gems
180 Ultimate Gems
good i have a ton of good ivs eevee's Smile
I've got plenty of normal eevees, i'll stock you up on them Tongue
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
thank u all Smile lol next thing ill need is 144 mega gems
WOW!!!!
Please Note that I will buy any form of Eevee's... even mega evolved ones... also as stated above I will be looking to buy mega gems to mega evolve all of the Eevees I get.
I have 13 eevee's/eeveelutions i have them all on trade

And 1 shiny eevee i dont want so go and offer to them!!!
(2017-04-09, 08:22 PM)hasansadawi100 Wrote: good i have a ton of good ivs eevee's Smile

i dont have any shinyConfused
I'll be happy to catch you any shiny eevee ya like Big GrinBig Grin

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
Thx to everyone who has helped me get closer to my goal! Just a reminder if you have ANYTHING on this list and you are willing to sell it please contact me in game or reply to this thread. I still have a long way to go! So many Eevee's to find and evolve! Also a heads up i will be inactive for about a month starting 6/6/17 due to being a counselor at summer camp. This will be my first year as an actual counselor instead of a CIT so I'm rlly looking forward to it! If you do contact me I will try to respond in the next 24 hours, however it may not be possible during this month. Otherwise, you should get a response rather quick. Thanks again for anyone who has helped me out and a big thanks to SurfinSamurott! Your donation rlly helped!
(2017-06-04, 07:57 AM)ILuvEevee Wrote: Thx to everyone who has helped me get closer to my goal! Just a reminder if you have ANYTHING on this list and you are willing to sell it please contact me in game or reply to this thread. I still have a long way to go! So many Eevee's to find and evolve! Also a heads up i will be inactive for about a month starting 6/6/17 due to being a counselor at summer camp. This will be my first year as an actual counselor instead of a CIT so I'm rlly looking forward to it! If you do contact me I will try to respond in the next 24 hours, however it may not be possible during this month. Otherwise, you should get a response rather quick. Thanks again for anyone who has helped me out and a big thanks to SurfinSamurott! Your donation rlly helped!

Sis what is a CIT? Oh and btw if its a new job congratz Smile 

P.S I'm huntin eevees for you right now and they're freebies so if you pay me for em i wont be happy Tongue

P.P.S Actually you can pay me by letting me have a spin in your car Tongue

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
(2017-06-04, 12:26 PM)zap10 Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 07:57 AM)ILuvEevee Wrote: Thx to everyone who has helped me get closer to my goal! Just a reminder if you have ANYTHING on this list and you are willing to sell it please contact me in game or reply to this thread. I still have a long way to go! So many Eevee's to find and evolve! Also a heads up i will be inactive for about a month starting 6/6/17 due to being a counselor at summer camp. This will be my first year as an actual counselor instead of a CIT so I'm rlly looking forward to it! If you do contact me I will try to respond in the next 24 hours, however it may not be possible during this month. Otherwise, you should get a response rather quick. Thanks again for anyone who has helped me out and a big thanks to SurfinSamurott! Your donation rlly helped!

Sis what is a CIT? Oh and btw if its a new job congratz Smile 

P.S I'm huntin eevees for you right now and they're freebies so if you pay me for em i wont be happy Tongue

P.P.S Actually you can pay me by letting me have a spin in your car Tongue
lol a CIT is a Counselor In Training... but now im a real counselor