Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well another funny filler episode but its ok i would have been sad if goku got blown away like vegeta lolz, but its fine goku was not blown away by arale Big Grin
Lolz arale is super strong Big Grin

And next arc seems filler too, dumb baseball tournament of universe amongst martial artists, what nonsense Big Grin
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
(2016-12-04, 10:37 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: ………
Lolz arale is super strong Big Grin

And next arc seems filler too, dumb baseball tournament of universe amongst martial artists, what nonsense Big Grin

Yeah you are right, but i think she got the strength from that bottle(whatever it contains), and as she is an Android, she got that super strength as Goku & i think its not the multiverse tournament, we can see that the players are from last tournament

(2016-12-04, 10:34 AM)kane001 Wrote: such long posts Tongue

It is anime after all
i want to see what happen in future Huh
time machine broken by beerus sama!!!Sad
what gurvinder? which  future ? future timeline had been destroyed by zeno - the omni king, and a future trunks and mai were sent to a new future timeline or something like that it was confusing for me to understand as well. RLR explained it in one of the posts above

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
(2016-12-05, 03:00 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: what gurvinder? which  future ? future timeline had been destroyed by zeno - the omni king, and a future trunks and mai were sent to a new future timeline or something like that it was confusing for me to understand as well. RLR explained it in one of the posts above

He is asking about future Trunks timeline. Here is the sequence of what happened & what will/may happen, to better understand the future Trunks timeline. Here i am using two words frequently "Present" & "Future", they denote timeline's.

01) Future Trunks lives happily in his timeline
02) Black comes to Future Trunks timeline
03) Future Zamasu & Black combine and kill Kaioshin Gowasu
04) Black fights with Future Trunks
05) Future Trunks comes to present timeline for help from our z fighters
06) Rest of the story you know(if you don't know, see the arc episodes)
07) After seeing Future Zamasu covered entire universe, Lord Zen-Oh destroys whole timeline of Future Trunks, leaving only Lord Zen-Oh in Future Trunks timeline
08) Goku bring Lord Zen-Oh of Future Trunks timeline to the Present timeline Zen-Oh, and made them friends
09) Now, The Future Trunks timeline doesn't exist(it vanishes)
10) Trunks don't know what to do
11) Present Whis suggests Future Trunks to go to his timeline again where the black doesn't exist(to the 1[sup]st[/sup] step)
12) To not to repeat the same story, Present Whis go to Future Beerus and tell the whole story of Black & Zamasu.
13) Without wasting any time Future Beerus destroys Future Zamasu before Black appears
14) After Black comes to Future Trunks timeline, Beerus destroys him also
15) Now there are two each of Future Trunks & Mai (2 person's in one timeline)
16) They live happily
(2016-12-05, 04:18 AM)RLR Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 03:00 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: what gurvinder? which  future ? future timeline had been destroyed by zeno - the omni king, and a future trunks and mai were sent to a new future timeline or something like that it was confusing for me to understand as well. RLR explained it in one of the posts above

He is asking about future Trunks timeline. Here is the sequence of what happened & what will/may happen, to better understand the future Trunks timeline. Here i am using two words frequently "Present" & "Future", they denote timeline's.

01) Future Trunks lives happily in his timeline
02) Black comes to Future Trunks timeline
03) Future Zamasu & Black combine and kill Kaioshin Gowasu
04) Black fights with Future Trunks
05) Future Trunks comes to present timeline for help from our z fighters
06) Rest of the story you know(if you don't know, see the arc episodes)
07) After seeing Future Zamasu covered entire universe, Lord Zen-Oh destroys whole timeline of Future Trunks, leaving only Lord Zen-Oh in Future Trunks timeline
08) Goku bring Lord Zen-Oh of Future Trunks timeline to the Present timeline Zen-Oh, and made them friends
09) Now, The Future Trunks timeline doesn't exist(it vanishes)
10) Trunks don't know what to do
11) Present Whis suggests Future Trunks to go to his timeline again where the black doesn't exist(to the 1[sup]st[/sup] step)
12) To not to repeat the same story, Present Whis go to Future Beerus and tell the whole story of Black & Zamasu.
13) Without wasting any time Future Beerus destroys Future Zamasu before Black appears
14) After Black comes to Future Trunks timeline, Beerus destroys him also
15) Now there are two each of Future Trunks & Mai (2 person's in one timeline)
16) They live happily

woo wow great explanation RLR
(2016-12-05, 03:49 PM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote: woo wow great explanation RLR

Thank you. Did i clarify your doubt?
(2016-12-05, 04:10 PM)RLR Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 03:49 PM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote: woo wow great explanation RLR

Thank you. Did i clarify your doubt?

yes you did Smile
lol yamcha is not a joke he proved it in episode 70 finally Big Grin
But cant say if he will be able to play baseball in future or not lolz Big Grin

Next episode will be really eyesore if goku really dies, but 90 percent chances are its just decepting title as usual Big Grin

yaa yamcha did very well Big Grin
i want to see foot ball battle in next hahaha
how did you like vegetas throw in the baseball game lol
amazing super saiyan blue throw lol Big Grin

lolzz goku is killed by hit. hahaha we know goku can not dead for long.
But do you guys think its part of his training?
lol as per my prediction two possibilites can happen as per smile of beerus lol

1. Before death hit put his target in some imaginary state or illusionary state where the / person seems to others as dead but there is some virtual fight goin on still. And goku win so beerus smile.

2. Its part of Whis training, he gave Hit the order to assassinate Goku and goku is killed but in the next episode we may see whis doin' time rewind ability of his to give goku another chance. And then goku wins so beerus smiles Big Grin Or there are dragon balls always there to do same thing as well Big Grin

And as per spoilers, goku firing of ki shot in air before death has something to do with his revival and he is smarter than Hit.... And this event will lead to the "Universal Survival Arc" - whos best in the Universe will be known by Zen-oh Tournament now , wait is over Big Grin

Another noticeable leak is that Android 17 still lives as well lol and will be part of Universe 7 team in upcoming tournament Big Grin And whichever universes lose they will be destroyed immediately in the upcoming tournament so its fight to death for all universes lol

Another spoiler is that no matter who wins the tournament (if its goku or not) the strongest being still is Grand Priest amongst all, its just that he aint allowed to fight but it would be proved by the defenses provided by him during the tournament from crazy competitiors which even Goku, whis or vados may not control.

[youtube]A5IWLD-C1ks[/youtube]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
25-12-2016 Episode 72 - So exactly same thing happened, gokus fireball helped him revive (though it was senseless lolz but who cares on animes logic lol) And the guy who ordered assassination was Goku himself via Whis and Vados as proxy clients. 

And they leveled the score but no victories and battle postponed Sad

Next episode gonna be most boring one too Sad

08-01-2017 - Dumbo filler episode again Sad But still pretty much fun. Gohan is back as the Great Saiyaman lol with the approval of her wife Videl.

15-01-2017 - Gohan in action lol, but still a filler only. 

____________________________________________________________-

what do you guys think of the latest dragon ball series? should they have finished at dragon ball gt or good to have new one ?:D