Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decrease the chance of finding a Legendary Pokémon
Decrease the chance of finding a legendary Pokémon

Introduction

I still think the chance of finding a legendary Pokemon is very high in the game and this it may be legal for some players but bad for others.

I am Brazilian and I see that many players complaining about it in Brazilian Chat...

I understand the vision of the players over the chance to find a legendary.
But the Brazilian players and the players focused on competitive are complaining very because most already obtained many legendary Pokemon in this game and some brazilian players told me they will stop playing because already have all Pokémon they want and the game is getting tiresome due to this.
I'm just trying to find a way to bring these players back to the game...

Suggestion

The suggestion that I would propose would be to reduce the chance of finding a legendary Pokémon to 0.02% or less and also remove the Pokémon Escape Counters, as this is facilitating a chance to find a Legendary Pokémon.

This would cause many players were motivated to have an additional challenge in the game it would be very difficult to find a legendary, which is similar in official games of Pokémon.

But other players who aims to complete the Pokédex of the game, that is, get all the Pokémon of game, would hate this suggestion.

Would good the idea of reducing the chance of encounter the Legendary Pokémon to 0.02%.

Idea

The game is divided into two kinds of players.

1. Those who aims to complete the Pokédex, ie get all Pokemon of game.

2. Those who aims to catch only the Pokemon they like and play a game with the biggest challenges, a game similar to the original Nintendo / Game Freak and etc.
The chance of finding a legendary is important as a challenge for this type of players.

For those who want to complete the pokédex just ask a legendary through Reward Box.

Being able to see through message that the ADM sent:
Free Legendary - Everyone Gets - Chrome Webstore, Amazon APP.

So, the Pokémon, including legendary captured through a Poké Ball would be those found in a map, generally the type of player 2 would have that goal. Featuring a Poké ball that was used to capture the Pokémon in your info.

And the kind of player 1 would get legendary Pokémon via Reward Box in the Pokémon Info.

Thank you!

~ Aharon
[Image: NocqWMV.jpg]
I agree with you man!!! Also I am Brazilian and I think it would greatly help the game grow! haha tkx
[quote pid='140456' dateline='1432665351']
good boy I agree with you , I'm from Brazil started playing a few months , I got online in the game because someone you presented me the competitive and the league, believe in u in your suggestions , help a lot in the game
[/quote]
I really only help the game because I think that this very very easy to find Lendarios Pokemon, I myself have two reshirans q found on the same day (not even an hour between one meeting and another) !! then as a Brazilian player who am I support your point of view !!
I don't agree. Legends aren't supposed to be super hard. Shinies already do that. If brazilians want a challenge, then try collecting all of the shiny-legends. But this isn't an issue for any other country chat as far as I know and it should stay that way.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-05-27, 08:18 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I don't agree. Legends aren't supposed to be super hard. Shinies already do that. If brazilians want a challenge, then try collecting all of the shiny-legends. But this isn't an issue for any other country chat as far as I know and it should stay that way.

i agree with this 1
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
No agree because legends are not that much valuable :p
Legends are already a challenge since a legend only appears once in 1250 steps its already a big challenge to catch all in-game legends and if you want to catch your favourite legends then try catching their shiny forms , so i do not support this.
(2015-05-27, 08:18 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I don't agree. Legends aren't supposed to be super hard. Shinies already do that. If brazilians want a challenge, then try collecting all of the shiny-legends. But this isn't an issue for any other country chat as far as I know and it should stay that way.

We have no interest in catch all the Pokemon, but only those we like and legends are finding harder than any other Pokémon in most games.

If you do not agree all right, as well as I do not agree with your opinion.
Shiny is shiny and is not what the Brazilians want to ...

Thank you for reply.

~ Aharon
[quote pid='140463' dateline='1432714712']

[/quote]

We Brazilians are not like you who want to have all the game Pokemon with ease but a bigger challenge as legends that we find difficult, we just want the Pokemon we like ...
Something like that @ Shakar16.

Thank you.

~ Aharon
(2015-05-27, 11:06 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: No agree because legends are not that much valuable :p

What?  As legends are not very valuable?They are the most important in the official games of pokemon and I read this? OMG O_o
I agreed with your suggestion
I'm glad that you agree with my suggestion @Nitem

Thank you.

~ Aharon
I give my full support to Aharon as it aims to suggest improvements and bring back the players who gave up the game by becoming tiresome and repetitive, not to be Brazilian but like challenges. It was the first Pokemon game I found and liked that game a short time, but for me already becoming boring and maybe here a while I will not be one of those many players (not only Brazilian but of another nationality) to leave game.
Smile 
IdeaSleepyBig Grin
i think stater should be given a 0.01%
and shiny 0.02%
as in pokemon every seasons we are saw starter pokemon in wild too
so this is my suggestion
(2015-05-31, 06:45 AM)prince surya Wrote: IdeaSleepyBig Grin
i think stater should be given a 0.01%
and shiny 0.02%
as in pokemon every seasons we are saw starter pokemon in wild too
so this is my suggestion
Nah starters are catchable during events and events are very regular so there's really no need for a starter to be available in each and every map , there are over 520 maps but very less starters so some maps  would become a hunters paradise and some maps will be completely deserted and i think the chances of shiny are as good as they can be . The more difficult it is to catch them the happier you feel .
This is quite funny since this is your first post and you made a suggestion for the game , what's your in-game username by the way?
Big Grin
(2015-05-31, 02:15 AM)Khage Wrote: I give my full support to Aharon as it aims to suggest improvements and bring back the players who gave up the game by becoming tiresome and repetitive, not to be Brazilian but like challenges. It was the first Pokemon game I found and liked that game a short time, but for me already becoming boring and maybe here a while I will not be one of those many players (not only Brazilian but of another nationality) to leave game.

I'm glad that you agree with my suggestion @Khage

Thank you.

~ Aharon
i totally disagree with this suggestion coz as my friends ch , staff , viresh and atharvaa said there r alot of challenges more difficult in the game so y we make catching legends harder + i want to suggest an idea if some players find it too easy to capture legends then conquer the legends market with low prizes to make legends cost less and earn more gold  Wink
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]
disagree sir
Your suggestion is good, but only for those who have goal like yours. For example, there are people who want to catch every Pokemon. Not get it, buy it, trade it, only catch. If the game is changed like you suggest, these players will give up because it's too hard.
Also, it won't change your situation that much, but for new players it will be a disaster. Suddenly game will split in two groups: players that have all/many legends already, and players that are lucky to get one. That will not be fair.
Lastly, you can still make the game harder for yourself. Those who want a legendary challenge can try to catch a legendary with a nature of their choice and full IVs or something.
(2015-07-02, 11:11 PM)Nelly Anna Wrote: Your suggestion is good, but only for those who have goal like yours. For example, there are people who want to catch every Pokemon. Not get it, buy it, trade it, only catch. If the game is changed like you suggest, these players will give up because it's too hard.
Also, it won't change your situation that much, but for new players it will be a disaster. Suddenly game will split in two groups: players that have all/many legends already, and players that are lucky to get one. That will not be fair.
Lastly, you can still make the game harder for yourself. Those who want a legendary challenge can try to catch a legendary with a nature of their choice and full IVs or something.

well all good points

yea same like ch said i dont find legends that quik somtimes it takes so long that i give up i dont give very easy wicht hunting