Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat (# = Number, example: 2+)#+ bug
I'm here with another bug, one where the chat forget's to remove the "#+" icon. I added 4 pictures, and time for proof.

1:25 - PM:
Here

1:26 - PM:
Here

1:27 - PM:
Here

1:28 - PM:
Here
what do you mean i dont get
(2016-08-18, 08:18 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: what do you mean i dont get

Example:

I see Trade / Market chat has 2 new messages, so I go on it, I then eventually go back to regional chat, then I notice that Trade / Market Chat has 2 new messages. I go on and I don't see anything new.

Take this for another example:

(This hasn't happened though, this is just an example) I go on the Forums, and I see an Unread Message, and I read it. I then go to read some threads, and notice I have yet another Unread Message.. But when I look at my messages, I don't see anything new.
(2016-08-24, 05:28 PM)Noah Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 08:18 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: what do you mean i dont get

Example:

I see Trade / Market chat has 2 new messages, so I go on it, I then eventually go back to regional chat, then I notice that Trade / Market Chat has 2 new messages. I go on and I don't see anything new.

Take this for another example:

(This hasn't happened though, this is just an example) I go on the Forums, and I see an Unread Message, and I read it. I then go to read some threads, and notice I have yet another Unread Message.. But when I look at my messages, I don't see anything new.

yeah like it has a +2 on a chat and nothing new, that usally happens when someone deletes their comment and no 1 comments after that, most ppl just put a . in that chat and it goes back to normal
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2016-08-24, 07:04 PM)sea2003main Wrote: yeah like it has a +2 on a chat and nothing new, that usally happens when someone deletes their comment and no 1 comments after that, most ppl just put a . in that chat and it goes back to normal

Well, I know it's not new though, but I figured why not report it if no1 else does, xD