Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! so me and someplayers were talking and all.. and we thought of  great and adorable idea for PP  Exclamation
 what do you all think of "a breeding systeme"  Heart Heart Heart
  yep! that's right EGGSSSSSS Heart Tongue  

i'm pretty sure we can improve this systeme and came up with more creative ideas . so what do you guys think? 
and will you support this idea?

Thumbnail(s)

I hate Hot weather.
me and youssef thought of it we wish to have this update plz consider
(2017-12-30, 06:39 PM)mew2000 Wrote: me and youssef thought of it we wish to have this update plz consider

YES MEW2000 hope we get noticed
hey i have a new idea what bout a thing which is annoying

the online system like here is an example

one of my friend is online and i check his profile and it told last online as 10 mins

i was confused if he was online or what i asked him and he told he is online he said yes

now mod and owner i really want you to make a small update that if someone is online it will come online
instead of last online and when he is online it can be the last online stuff

thanks for listening i really would like this update
okayy.... i don't understand what you mean Huh
     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTLRXONkHvVSW_ynULCdb...PRciKQStG4]
Quote:"trust is like a eraser,it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake" 

(2017-12-31, 09:38 AM)max riplion Wrote: okayy.... i don't understand what you mean Huh

simply,it's a suggestion of a breeding systeme. you know what's a breeding systeme right?
(2017-12-31, 10:58 AM)Youssef08 Wrote:
(2017-12-31, 09:38 AM)max riplion Wrote: okayy.... i don't understand what you mean Huh

simply,it's a suggestion of a breeding systeme. you know what's a breeding systeme right?

i do..... whats with the eggs?
     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTLRXONkHvVSW_ynULCdb...PRciKQStG4]
Quote:"trust is like a eraser,it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake" 

(2017-12-30, 06:47 PM)best of all Wrote: hey i have a new idea what bout a thing which is annoying

the online system like here is an example

one of my friend is online and i check his profile and it told last online as 10 mins

i was confused if he was online or what i asked him and he told he is online he said yes

now mod and owner i really want you to make a small update that if someone is online it will come online
instead of last online and when he is online it can be the last online stuff

thanks for listening i really would like this update

mods are just regular players who have great knowledge about game with that knowledge they can help others and they have some power also with that they can control those peoples who can be headache but the can't update game.