Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I think you should implement an option to remove mega gems without returning to the Pokemon to their basic forms, because when you removing the mega gem they forget the movements who have learned and those is annoying if you made them learn TM (Technical Machine) Moves, even in some cases the pokemons require an additional gem to evolve, vulpix for example need a burning gem to evolve into ninetales, and if you remove the mega gem returns to vulpix and you need to buy a new burning gem. Should there be the option to remove the mega gem and let the Pokemon in deepest mega gem has been used in the last, unless of course that you want it back to their basic form. I think there should be both options remove mega gem and return to their basic form. It would be great. Smile
[Image: 944c7aca4ac1e98fa1f4925a9a71a24c.png]
Well the only reason return to basic stage was for those who'd megad something that they didn't want in the first place. TBH, I don't think that should be added because you should be taking responsibility for megaing something you didn't want. If you never evolve the pokemon, then there wouldn't be a problem, so think before you act would be my solution to that. Just an opinion though.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Lol. 
Back then there wasn't even a way to get the gem back. 

That was lost 25m.

Tbh, i see it pretty much like Ch. 
The 400k (assuming 4 x 75k tm Moves and 100k gem)
Is a nice "Punishment" for not thinking things through.

And nowadays 400k is 1/2 NPC :p

Of course i see and understand your point aswell, still with ch on this one.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
sorry we cant implement it because of system design
Hackemtu is a team of Android game and app lovers. On our website, we write about the latest and highest quality apps and games available on the Google Play Store. Our team is dedicated to providing the fastest update to our website. You can explore our various categories for apps and games.
Hubspot Integrations not only provides a wide range of integration options but also prioritizes user-friendliness and simplicity during the configuration process. With Hubspot intuitive interface and comprehensive instructions, it ensures accessibility for companies regardless of their technical expertise. Additionally, its extensive knowledge base serves as a valuable resource, offering support and guidance to help companies optimize the advantages of their integrations.
Nice content
Informative
Is that Available on IOS?
Hubspot Integrations not only provides a wide range of integration options but also prioritizes user-friendliness and simplicity during the configuration process. With Hubspot Integrationsintuitive interface and comprehensive instructions, it ensures accessibility for companies regardless of their technical expertise. Additionally, its extensive knowledge base serves as a valuable resource, offering support and guidance to help companies optimize the advantages of their integrations.

Visit: <a rel="dofollow" href="https://slidecast.com/integrations/hubspot-integration/">Hubspot Integrations</a>
Thanks
Thank you for sharing this :)
Wow I loved this
amazing one liners
Pharm Hindi is a team of healthcare professionals and enthusiasts committed to providing accurate and reliable information about the uses, benefits, and risks of medications.
good idea