Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightbulb 
Just wondering if there was a faster way to make these battles happen? Kinda like how we use to do it with the A button but with a keys on here. 

Like this:

Once you run into a Pokemon, you can choose: (from Numeric number pad view)
[Image: 519hxf.jpg]

Enter: will start the battle
+: Flee

Once you enter a battle, you can choose number 1-6 for which Pokemon you want to use. Example:
1 2
3 4
5 6

One you pick the one you want, you then could choose which move you want as such:

Now once you finish the fight (on a win), you can hit the Enter key again to view after info after battle. Enter key again to leave and start all over.

Now with the Switch Pokemon and Use Item, we could use the * and - keys, or just continue using the mouse. 

Note: having hotkeys for all the items would just be way to many which is why I wouldn't try it cause we don't have a scrolling viewer. Like in the games lol.
E - enter battle
R - run
1,2,3,4,5,6 for selecting pokemon
1,2,3,4 for selecting moves
F for finishing battle 
R for returning to gamepage 
1,2,3 for rods

All of these short-cuts are present already you just don't know them 
Maybe this thread will be closed.
Actually I do know them, but none of them work on the other keys.
(2015-11-12, 07:29 AM)Thorinox Wrote: Actually I do know them, but none of them work on the other keys.

all added please pm me in game to get a legendary reward Smile

here updated shortcuts

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Gam...eys-HotKey
If you happen to come out on top of a fight, you may now press Enter again to get some more data after the fight has concluded. Press the enter key once again to exit and start anew. Now we can use the * and - keys to switch Pokemon and utilize items instead of the mouse.

drift hunters
Verification and validation are critical additives of audits; but, they are a good extra essential part of your food protection gadget.
this information is good
(2015-11-12, 07:29 AM)Thorinox Wrote: Actually I do know them, but none of them work on the other keys.

tnx