Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The New New Trainers Guide(Fragmented)
Hello All! Hope you're Staying Safe during this time! So i decided to make an all encompassing guide, but its taking longer than I thought so I will be releasing it in fragments. This is Part 1 of 4, let me know if you have any comments or help on the other parts! The Imgur Guide is one that doesn't require time to load, the google doc will allow you to use "command F"(highlight word shortcut) to jump around. Enjoy!

Starfall Town: Starting Out
Imgur
[-] The following 3 users Like ch17175's post:
  • Lucario2000, Persian, quantum_ods46
Great Guide Ch! This would be very useful for new trainers starting their pokemon journey Smile
I do not condone the use of my proofreader making spelling mistakes
(2021-03-16, 08:31 PM)Madness Wrote: I do not condone the use of my proofreader making spelling mistakes
What spelling error? I am apalled
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Looking forward to solutions. It's easy to see that the current version has all parts successfully fixed