Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cost of Active Fund Investing
When you decide to invest in mutual funds or anything else, diversification is the best way to protect your investment. Mutual funds are an easy, inexpensive way to diversify your investments. That is one reason why mutual funds are so popular. However, most investors don't diversify correctly. They own too many mutual funds, they hold too much in cash, or they do not invest enough money.

That is not smart GT Invest. Once you understand how to diversify correctly, you will have a critical advantage over other investors. Since the financial markets are as predictable as the weather, you need a strategy to help prevent you from losing money. I can't predict exactly when it will rain, but I can give you an umbrella to help protect your investments. How am I going to do it?

I'm going to show you how to diversify effectively. The key to diversification is spreading out your money over different types of investments. Your investment portfolio has endless possibilities. There are many different ways to diversify, and some of them will work for you. There is no "one size fits all" strategy to diversification.